Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You are one of my good friends dream. Repent just asked me about this and I had one tube left so I send it to him. He will pay it at the regular price because he wanted to do it like that :)
Uh oh, you just might have a full mailbox from all your many friends here ;-)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks Dream. But I have to give explanations everytime I see (or think) that a good friend of mine has even the smallest doupt about me. In my life I was always clearing the place before something bad happens. And the worse that may happen is to lose a friend without a reason buddy. I hate when people break friendships for misunderstoodings. I had good intentions when I send this tube to Repent. Its because I cant say "no" when someone asks me about something. If I have it I will give it. Thanks for your answer, it makes me feel better my good friend Dream:)

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
+1 to that Rick. Some may see it as kissing but but I really don't care. It is for reasons like actually caring what his people think about him that sets Imeo the man above the rest.

It is truly rare to see someone with the imagination, a brilliant mind and someone that truly cares about others in this crazy world we live in but that is Imeo. It is a blessing to be a part of his world.

Thanks Imeo. You set an example for us all with your actions. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you Rick for all your kind words and your exellent support to this family. I really apreciate you as a person and you already know that buddy:):)
I managed to get one of the UFS caps from Bruce :)

What did you do for me Imeo? You only keep me happy and healthy! :lol: Thanks for that too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread