Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
The map is a great idea! Thanks

Alabama is under a slight threat (as we seem to be every year). A house bill is under consideration that includes e-cigs. The senate version exempts them. Both are in committee and haven't been addressed since February, but it'd be good to keep them on the radar. When you get a chance would you add the Alabama call to action to the map? CASAA: Call to Action! Alabama E-Cigarette Usage Ban -- HB258

thanks!!!

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
Thanks, CES - I've updated it with the Alabama CTA.

SJ
The map is a great idea! Thanks

Alabama is under a slight threat (as we seem to be every year). A house bill is under consideration that includes e-cigs. The senate version exempts them. Both are in committee and haven't been addressed since February, but it'd be good to keep them on the radar. When you get a chance would you add the Alabama call to action to the map? CASAA: Call to Action! Alabama E-Cigarette Usage Ban -- HB258

thanks!!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
It appears not to have been updated since August 2013 -- does anyone know of any of this idiotic legislation or threats of it, in Georgia?

Thx!
Andria

I can't speak to the map updates, but if you join CASAA (see links in my signature), you will be notified if/when any bills come up in your state (amongst other important news). :)

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
It appears not to have been updated since August 2013 -- does anyone know of any of this idiotic legislation or threats of it, in Georgia?

Thx!
Andria

Here's the only one I know of, it's been in the Juvenile Justice cmte since last year and has no cosponsors. It's a no under 18 sales and third party age verification for internet sales bill.

Sonics right, join CASAA, they will keep you up to date.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Well hmm. I tried to sign up just now, but got this error:

Oops! Something went wrong.
The link you clicked on appears to be broken. To fix this problem, try one of these:
If you want to unsubscribe or update your profile
If the SafeUnsubscribe or Update Profile link in your email looks like this one, copy all lines and paste into your browser.
http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?v=001aQrkMZOJR3UyWTxkyxE923Uy
kb3h2Mcw2FO_VjaL-anfzkswzg4B%3D%3D&p=oo
Or forward the email to support@constantcontact.com with the subject line "Unsubscribe" or "Update Profile".
If you're signing up for a list
Looks like there was a problem with the link. Please contact the organization whose list you want to join.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread