New USA VG line and DIY launch + sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am pleased to announce the launch of our new USA VG eliquid line. :)

Along with our new line, we are releasing an assortment of DIY goodies including flavor concentrates, base liquids and bottles.

The flavor line will continue to grow so check back often.

Would love your feedback on the new shopping cart too, if there is anything we can do to make it easier to navigate and or improve your experience there.

Sample packs are coming soon.

Everything in this section is 100% new and reformulated and guaranteed to deliver.

Check it out here: USA made VG eliquids and DIY

We're having a sale through the weekend and 'ecigforum' gets you additional discounts. Stock counts are changing pretty rapidly so if you see something that shows out of stock shoot us an email we will be packing through the weekend.

Enjoy!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I don't have much too say about your website ATM. However, I tried to contact one of the stores from your store locator, The Green House Smoke shop. The clerk did not know anything about the liquid being carried. She only know it was $15. She could not even tell me what size the bottle was, and when asked she tried to explain how there were only differnt strengths, not sizes. Very discouraging. I was ready w/ keys in hand to drive over the hill to LA, but after that conversation, no way. If they are 30ml(unlikely) I would gladly make the drive. However, if they are 10ml or less, no way would I waste my time. Way too much $$. I know this has nothing to do with your web site, it is an independant distributor. I just thought you might like to know of the problem. Sorry for the rant.

Vista Chris

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't have much too say about your website ATM. However, I tried to contact one of the stores from your store locator, The Green House Smoke shop. The clerk did not know anything about the liquid being carried. She only know it was $15. She could not even tell me what size the bottle was, and when asked she tried to explain how there were only differnt strengths, not sizes. Very discouraging. I was ready w/ keys in hand to drive over the hill to LA, but after that conversation, no way. If they are 30ml(unlikely) I would gladly make the drive. However, if they are 10ml or less, no way would I waste my time. Way too much $$. I know this has nothing to do with your web site, it is an independant distributor. I just thought you might like to know of the problem. Sorry for the rant.

Hello Lowthudd

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I regret that you had this experience, it is not what we intend for any of our customers.

While I really want to focus on the cart feedback here, your point and topic is too important.

I was going to PM you, but I think others may want to hear our thoughts on this.

I have created and pinned a sticky thread in our subforum specifically for this feedback. I have responded, please see it here: Retail Store Sugestions and Feedback

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience. We will make this right.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Thanks for looking into this. I went through your site, and I do see an error. When accessing 24mg 10ml juices through the specials page, there are very limited options. When accessed through the Liquids link, there are far more options avaiable. Also, in the shopping cart, the remove button does not seem to remove the item from the cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread