New User

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you came to a new user thread, you're probably bored or looking to get your first 5 in. As am I.

Today is my birthday, big whoop. 36 years old. Meh.

Going on 5 months cig free, started out on blu e cigs, vision spinner with a aspire bdc, not sure specifically, dropped it, broke the plastic, moved on to a kanger aerotank.

Now I'm at a sigelei 20W, with kayfun 3.1 clone, fogger 4.3, helios clone.

Each time I move on to something new, so soon do I feel the limitations of the setups.

Now have an itch to ditch the VW for now and move to a hybrid mech, origin aqua. And when a dependable >100 watt VV VW is available I will want that too.

Such is vape life or maybe just me.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
The fact that you came to a new user thread, you're probably bored or looking to get your first 5 in. As am I.

Today is my birthday, big whoop. 36 years old. Meh.

Going on 5 months cig free, started out on blu e cigs, vision spinner with a aspire bdc, not sure specifically, dropped it, broke the plastic, moved on to a kanger aerotank.

Now I'm at a sigelei 20W, with kayfun 3.1 clone, fogger 4.3, helios clone.

Each time I move on to something new, so soon do I feel the limitations of the setups.

Now have an itch to ditch the VW for now and move to a hybrid mech, origin aqua. And when a dependable >100 watt VV VW is available I will want that too.

Such is vape life or maybe just me.

Hi and welcome!

Actually, you're wrong about the traffic on this forum. You'll soon find the questions here tend to get a response more quickly than the ones posted in other areas. :) With your set-up I imagine you want to jump into the more advanced forums, but in the meantime, you might get some useful info while you're here.

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
My wife now has the kanger and spinner, she hasn't quit, but has slowed down. I do miss the size and weight of that setup, but I do hypocritically also love the substantiality of a large hunk of stainless steel and glass with more mAh and watts.

The move to box mods, I'm highly affixiated on symmetrical round designs, is going to be hardest.

Seems like a nice place here, guess I'll get comfy and puff on.

PhreakingPanda

Jul 24, 2014
Elkton, Kentucky, USA
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on being 5 months analog free. Just a slight note, people tend to stick around the new member's forum because they like to help new vapers. I'm a new vaper that likes to help new vapers with the knowledge I have accumulated. (Odd huh?) I think it's pretty cool that you've progressed so quickly through the different vaping technologies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
My wife now has the kanger and spinner, she hasn't quit, but has slowed down. I do miss the size and weight of that setup, but I do hypocritically also love the substantiality of a large hunk of stainless steel and glass with more mAh and watts.

Get another one for back-up. {cough} One must always have back-up. Lots of back-up. Lots and lots!

The move to box mods, I'm highly affixiated on symmetrical round designs, is going to be hardest.

Seems like a nice place here, guess I'll get comfy and puff on.

I wasn'y sure I would like the feel of box mods, but then I discovered the joy of bottom-feeders. Now I have box mods and tube mods in rotation - ya know, for back-up.

jamesf8250

Jul 17, 2014
Alabama
Hi and welcome!

Actually, you're wrong about the traffic on this forum. You'll soon find the questions here tend to get a response more quickly than the ones posted in other areas. :) With your set-up I imagine you want to jump into the more advanced forums, but in the meantime, you might get some useful info while you're here.

Happy Birthday!

Yes i noticed that. I love how helpful everyone on this site is. I'm very new to dripping and also using forums, so no advice from me.lol. But i think you'll have little trouble finding answers here.

"I see where you're going with that. I don't like it." —Dierk, geistmage

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Unc0py. And happy birthday to you. I think it is wonderful you have been smoke-free for six months. Vaping is the only thing that has ever worked for me. Good luck to you and happy birthday vaping. :)

asabase

Aug 1, 2014
sacremento CA
Sounds like the same problem I've had in the past. It's a chasing game I.E. (cloud, flavor, setup). While I enjoy every aspect of the experience, I find myself wanting more. Just recently got into diy and I think that helps to quench the knowledge thirst and keep my wallet heavy lol. Just giving my 2 cents and so on, so I can knock out my 5 initial posts. Good luck in the never ending quest for the perfect vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread