commence discussion at yer leisure...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Okay, I'll start.

I'm disappointed the new classic colors don't come with the new top cap.

BUT, I'm happy to see a blue ProVari.

It's not the blue I envisioned, but maybe it's the blue I need.

I'll let you know when it arrives. :)

I hope you are pleasantly surprised. ProVape colors are famous for not photographing accurately. They tend to look nicer in person.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
It's not the blue I envisioned, but maybe it's the blue I need.

I hope you are pleasantly surprised. ProVape colors are famous for not photographing accurately. They tend to look nicer in person.

Yeah, would have liked to see a darker blue.. Then again, seems like ProVape's photographer uses like million-watt lightbulbs..

Overall, though, they seem to be a bit too girly.. :(

yellowrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
MN
Lighting..

In really strong sunshine, my Bronze could be considered "glittery" -- if you look up-close...

I would wager the glittery aspect is overrepresented in those photos, and aren't as much so in normal everyday vaping environments..

I can see where you would get that, as I have 2 bronze, but the finish is too dull to be glittery/shimmery on the bronze. These almost look like they have a clear coat on them.
Anywho.. bring out the v3!! Getting tired of the offerings of the 2.5 as I have too many.. lol

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
In really strong sunshine, my Bronze could be considered "glittery" -- if you look up-close...

I would wager the glittery aspect is overrepresented in those photos, and aren't as much so in normal everyday vaping environments..

Agreed, and this is my hope, but I fear the coating of the classic colors will be similar to the metallic emerald green that recently came out.

Do any other of the current offerings have a coating/texture similar to the bronze? I suspect the satin silver does, and possibly the titanium, but I can't verify that yet.

I ordered the yellow kayfun window and yellow drip tip to try out on the new Lagoon Blue... Might be too cheerful of a color combination for me, but I think it'll look great. I'll post pics when I get everything.

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
OMG. The Pink! Is it glittery really? It looks like it has a blue glittery in there. I love it either way, its just the question of what color led I want to go with it. I'll be ordering 2 later, as soon as the husband tells me what color he wants.

Ah ha, there is the enthusiasm I knew was out there!

they didn't bring back the bronze mini :(

I share your frustration... maybe there will be a bronze P3... That's the new daily driver I'm hoping for.

meanwhile...
My lagoon blue mini, and kayfun supplies all shipped today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread