Status
Not open for further replies.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Hello! I'm going to be receiving my first set up that I ordered this morning. An Innokin MVP2, Aspire K1 clearomizers, some Aspire BVC coils. I also ordered some 18mg RY4 and Turkish from ITC Vapes.
I'm looking forward to this.

Really good choices there! MVP will do you well for a long time, and the K1's are getting great reviews plus use the BVC's everyone is so in love with.

I'd love to hear how you like the RY4 and Turkish once you get them. They are the same that I recently ordered. More good taste :)

Welcome to ECF!

entropy5

Oct 11, 2014
Illinois
Also, the main reasons that I am starting with the more advanced MVP2, are the adjustability and large battery size. I work in the service industry and am on the road 80% of my day. I hope to be able to get through the day with something as easy as reaching into my pocket and taking a few hits as I would with a Marlboro Light. Little to no fiddling about.

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
Also, the main reasons that I am starting with the more advanced MVP2, are the adjustability and large battery size. I work in the service industry and am on the road 80% of my day. I hope to be able to get through the day with something as easy as reaching into my pocket and taking a few hits as I would with a Marlboro Light. Little to no fiddling about.

Same here, I spen a great deal of time getting from job to job in the Washington, DC area and well, let's just say traffic can be heavy at times!! My initial purchase was an eVic supreme, love it! Then I picked up a hana mods clone to see if I would like a box set up and just can't put it down! I love the form and function of the box now!

I think you will really enjoy your first set up, great choice!!

Fash VVL

Moved On
Oct 21, 2014
preston, lancs, UK
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread