• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Vape Shop in Cuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-volution E-cig now open in two locations. Fayetteville on East Genesee across from Wegmans (6850 E. Genesee St. Fayetteville, NY 13066) and North Cuse on South Main St. (306 S. Main St).

Come stop by and try some of our ever expanding line of house made juices and hang out in our lounge.

I, personally work at the Fayetteville location.

Awesome!
Welcome to the neighborhood. I'll have to stop in.
What are your weekend hours?

Byrnesc1

Jul 18, 2012
New York
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say thanks for everything! I stopped by the other day to upgrade from a "cig-a-like" system to a 510 and the lady who helped me was super friendly and helpful. She helped answer all my questions and didn't make me feel like a total n00b which I feel like can happen sometimes in the vape world. She was also very helpful in finding me a new juice flavor to replace my previous all day juice flavor. I'm now a big fan of your "e-volution" flavor.

Also, I'm not sure who I spoke to the other day but I came in a few days after my purchase because my battery just seemed to crap out on me and he replaced it for me, no questions asked. I give you guys an A+ on customer service and support. It's so nice having a local, small business so close by that I can run to in a pinch if I need or want to buy or try some new things and ask some questions. I wish you guys the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread