• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New vape store opened up in Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

daesania

Jul 17, 2013
Brandon, FL
vape-Ology just opened in Brandon about a week and a half ago. I *HIGHLY* recommend this store. vape-Ology was awesome! They're located in brandon in the winn dixie plaza on john moore and bloomingdale. The owner was super helpful and very friendly! Their liquids were amazing and spot on! I got vanilla tobacco and fruit stripe gum flavored. The vanilla was smooth and perfectly flavored. Fruit stripe gum was SPOT ON! Prices were comparable or really I guess its probably cheaper considering I dont have to pay for shipping or anything! I will *definitely* be back, even more so since its about a half mile straight up the street for me.

They carry e-go products but they do have plans to expand from what i understand. For a new store, their selection was impressive. I believe he said they have 48 flavors and they do all mixes on spot (though he said if you know what you want, you can call it in to be ready to pick it up). They had several levels of nicotine as well. They will also do custom mixes.

All and all, a really really great store. I cant wait to go again :)

SUPPORT LOCAL!!

Last edited:

daesania

Jul 17, 2013
Brandon, FL
Damnit, I replied 3 times and it didnt post. Anyway, I thought their prices were fair, i pay about as much as I did online with the shipping. Plus, being able to trot right down the street whenever I feel like it is pretty awesome :) I realized this afternoon that i had 1 fill of juice left of my vanilla so I was able to pop down and be back home in no time :) No stalking the mail man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread