New VAPHEAD here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bRo0kLyNsR3k

Aug 26, 2011
SouthFlorida
Hello everyone on ecf! My name is Craig, and yes I'm a VapOholic.:2cool:. I have been vaping for about two months now. At first i was quite skeptical, it was a investment, but was it worth it?. The Mall wanted over $150 bucks. WTF! My boss put me on to vaping. He bought a new one and sold me his old one. I love it. Everything about it. The taste, the smell, the Vaper! No more second hand smoke, I have a little one at almost 11 months and another one on the way. So no more guilt! Saving a bunch of money which is a huge plus. Is there any down side that im not aware of?

desertlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Southern California
Welcome Craig!! You will enjoy your time here and learn an awful lot. So many helpful people.

I haven't found a downside to vaping since March, just helpful benefits ...... like being able to breath deeply and take longer swims, no more sinus problems or bronchitis and not having to go outside anymore. Hubby is happy, too.

You made a smart move for your little ones. Congrats and keep up the happy :vapor:!!!

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
There are a few possible down sides to vaping:

1. Having what appears to be a .... lab set up in your kitchen/bathroom. (common among DIY juice mixers)

2. Modumust Fever (see Dr. Gummi for treatment) is common among vapers with a predisposition to create/modify existing technology and/or MacGuyverize every simple electronic device into a vaping mod. Common indicators include burnt fingertips, an overwhelming urge to purchase small battery powered devices just to see if you can mod them, and a new found interest in electrical engineering.

3. The ever increasing need to check out the latest and greatest. This is by far the most common side effect of vaping, and is the reason why many vapers have between 2-15 PV's gathering dust in a shelf some where.

Shadow102

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Eastern Panhandle, WV
Oh you'll go through lots of samples to start with, I'm easily 20 bottles in and that's just in my first couple weeks searching for my all day vape. As for the DIY stuff, there's a few apps out there to help you calculate dosages, but I'd consider finding a couple of juices you can use as all day vapes before you decide on the DIY route.

Also your tastes will change the longer you vape (up until now you were killing taste buds every time you light up) so don't be surprised if what you like now isn't what you like later. Equipment can really change how juices taste as well, I have a few that prefer a cooler vape so I don't use them with my 5v PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread