New vaping experiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowyghost

Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
RI
I've been vaping for about to months now. And I've always been the kind of person to dive right in and strive for the best. I've been building micro coils with cotton in my protank for awhile now trying to perfect that (vertical coil was my perfect vape with it) I got a kayfun 3.1 clone today and my liquids all tasted dramatically better and more pronounced. Its like starting all over. Can't wait to dive into this project and attempt to perfect it.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
You have made I wise choice in my opinion. I have one real Kayfun Lite and two Tobeco Kayfun Lite clones. They are the only thing I use now.
If you chain vape you have to get the wicks laid out on the lower deck correct and just the right amount of cotton in the coil. Mine worked great from the first build, but sometimes they would not wick fast enough to keep up with me.
When I felt I had a perfect coil I just got a 6ml syringe and went to work.
I would put the cotton wick one way and try it. Then I would take the syringe and empty the tank and try another way with the cotton.
Keep doing this until I learned what it liked and what it did not like.
Now I can wick it so that I think you could take a two minute straight vape , if you could inhale for that long and it would not run out of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread