Not open for further replies.

Thelastoftheonly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Bay Area, Nor Cal
Hi everybody!
greetings10.gif

A while back I got two testing samples of cigar flavors from V4L and just got word they've been finalized for sale soon so I thought I'd share the reviews I sent back.
2c.gif

18mg, Cigar Sample 1 (Will be released under the name of "Full-Bodied"):
Harsh, Powerful flavor and the VERY STRONG throat hit makes me really feel like I’m smoking (in the good way). Can’t take full, deep lung hits, just like a real cigar. Along the same flavor profile as the Flue Cured and Wow Hilton but definitely leaps and bounds above them. I liked the Flue and Hilton but they were a little sour so I could only vape them when mixed with the sweeter tobacco from my local vape shop but I would be able to vape Cigar sample 1 by itself because its strength fits the sourness.

18mg Cigar Sample 2 (Will be released as "Medium"):
Much smoother than Cigar Sample 1, which is a relative comment as this is still a very strong flavor. I just wouldn’t say harsh like #1. Cigar Sample #2 reminds me of the Outlaw and Dunhall which I couldn’t stand, although because of the strength it also is far above them as flavors. However I would not vape this flavor.

In either case, these flavors are the closest thing to smoking I've come across in the vape world and are worth a try for the uniqueness of experience regardless if you like cigars or other tobacco flavors. I'm not a fan of V4Ls or anybody's cigarette flavors but Cigar Sample #1, or Full-Bodied as it has now been named, has been thrown into my main vape rotation. Needless to say an XL Zeus and Smileomizer with this stuff is a showstopper. All the guys seem to love it, the women, not so much. Just like analog stogies I guess.

eek.png
I'm very relieved. After I ran out of my little tester sample I started to panic when I realized if this stuff didn't get produced I would never have it again. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread