NEW - Vision eGo Clearomizer V2 at SmokTek.com. Longer wicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
smoktek Stock update: The new Vision eGo Clearomizer V2! Longer wicks, better vape!
Available now in 1.8-2.0 ohm Clear. More colors will soon be added. This is simply amazing!

Vision eGo Transparent Clearomizer V2 for 510/eGo, 1.8-2.0 ohm

We just got a few in to try, we love them! More colors are on the way as are more resistance options.

This is the newest Version 2 clearomizer designed for the eGo, with longer wicks for more consistent flow to the coil. It has visible markings showing how much e-liquid you have inside. The drip tip screws on to seal making it leak and spill resistant. Easy to fill with a squeeze bottle by just tilting and dripping into the side (try not to get liquid in the center, that is for air flow). Fits nicely giving a clean finished look.
Holds about 1.6 mL of e-Liquid.

Get More Vapor! :2cool:

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hi CigarMan,

Do you have a physical store in St. Pete, and if so, where?

I work in St. Pete and I'm using the original Stardust clearos now, but I would love to give a few of these a try. If you have a store, I'll swing by one day after work. Thanks!
Howdy neighbor! No we don't yet have a local store but most are happy letting their fingers do the walking and getting their order the next day, seems to work. :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Thanks for the information, and one more question.

I've looked at the VisionCigar website (the original manufacturer of these), and based on the information they have on the site, the V2 didn't introduce the longer wicks. V3 was introduced about 2 weeks ago with the longer wicks and upgraded tank material. Here's the links to that information:

So, I'm assuming that SmokTek is an OEM partner with VisionCigar, and that the SmokTek branded version V2 is in fact the VisionCigar V3 version. Is my assessment accurate on all points? If not, please correct anything that I have misstated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andante51

Nov 20, 2011
Michigan
Happy to say I got a bunch of these newer longer and multi-wick Stardusts from Smoktek that arrived Friday - using the 2.1 to 2.4 ones on KGO batteries, and they are simply awesome. I was completely in love with the prior short-wick ones, but these really do solve the problems the short-wick ones had. I swear they deliver better hits with a slightly lighter draw, not having to hold horizontally is great, but the huge payoff is not having to constantly refill them long before they get low on fluid. I was a bit hesitant to order about 8 for me and some friends without many reviews out there yet, but so glad I did. The multiple wicks are very thin, you don't even see them once they get in the liquid with the transparent colors, so my fear that they would be ugly was unfounded :) Huge improvement, look fantastic on my KGO batts, they do hit better on those than on my EGO's.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Happy to say I got a bunch of these newer longer and multi-wick Stardusts from Smoktek that arrived Friday - using the 2.1 to 2.4 ones on KGO batteries, and they are simply awesome. I was completely in love with the prior short-wick ones, but these really do solve the problems the short-wick ones had. I swear they deliver better hits with a slightly lighter draw, not having to hold horizontally is great, but the huge payoff is not having to constantly refill them long before they get low on fluid. I was a bit hesitant to order about 8 for me and some friends without many reviews out there yet, but so glad I did. The multiple wicks are very thin, you don't even see them once they get in the liquid with the transparent colors, so my fear that they would be ugly was unfounded :) Huge improvement, look fantastic on my KGO batts, they do hit better on those than on my EGO's.

That's a great review! Thanks for the feedback :)

Check the site later today for new additions of V2 in 2.4-2.9 ohms, new skirted 808 V2's for the VGO/808-eGo in 2.1-2.4 ohms. Also adding 9 colors of tips in flat and round!

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Thanks for the information, and one more question.

I've looked at the VisionCigar website (the original manufacturer of these), and based on the information they have on the site, the V2 didn't introduce the longer wicks. V3 was introduced about 2 weeks ago with the longer wicks and upgraded tank material. Here's the links to that information:

So, I'm assuming that SmokTek is an OEM partner with VisionCigar, and that the SmokTek branded version V2 is in fact the VisionCigar V3 version. Is my assessment accurate on all points? If not, please correct anything that I have misstated. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay in response on this. The V3 you mentioned is a new product that was a special order for a customer, it is stickered with a window slot to allow you to see how much juice is in it. They had a typo on their site which has been corrected. The V2 I carry is the long-wick design.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Sorry for the delay in response on this. The V3 you mentioned is a new product that was a special order for a customer, it is stickered with a window slot to allow you to see how much juice is in it. They had a typo on their site which has been corrected. The V2 I carry is the long-wick design.

Actually, that's not entirely correct. They do now show the new V3 with the black covers you mentioned here:

Vision EGo clearomizer V3, Vision Newest.

However, they still list the new version in clear and colors with the longer wicks, new tank material, and colored tips as V3 as well here:

Vision Ego clearomizers V3, Vision Newest.

And what they consider the V2, is actually the first update that still had the short wicks but introduced the different colors, resistance, and tip styles here:

Vision V2 Ego clearomizers, Vision Newest.

Since you list your product as the Vision V2, and their website lists what you describe as V3, I'm just trying to figure out if they are the same product.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
so I have the longer wick clearomizer but after 3 days of use I take out the wic and it is burnt/black making my liquid horrible. I make sure its full, lean it back and loosen the mouth piece but yuck. Is there anyway to use these without that wick? Any substitutes? I do everything to keep it wet but breathing in this burnt black material is disgusting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread