Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
Ruby is my favorite (shhhh....dont tell the others). The shape just feels perfect in my mouth:

TruStone_zps673e81bf.jpg

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I would say uh oh, more competition but since they added that rule about not jacking prices up, the classies seem to have died.

Did they really..that is great cuz People who buy devices then jack up the prices make me literally sick...Sell stuff for what you bought it for and BE HAPPY...thats what I say

readmermaid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
Hey, ya'll & good evening.

I'm madly lurking & lurching between here & Brett's site, hoping to catch one of the 'random' tips. I am jonesing since my first two purchases. So many pretty pics. Love your tips, Brett. My only hope may be catching one of the next custom lists. I have yet to see any on the Classies. Way too valued, I suppose.

Kudos on a class act....

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I say buyer beware. If someone wants to pay the price instead of waiting for it to become available again, I could care less. I don't hike the prices up, heck I always lose money but what I hate are the cliques. I sold a new Ihy for far less than the retail price and hardly had any interests where someone else listed a used one at a higher price and about 25 people praised him for his price lol. If you don't have a following on there, you can't give good stuff away, it seems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread