Not open for further replies.

Swarley

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Nor Cal
sorry you missed that buddy..you know i had you in mind

I knew you DID ;) Thanks Brett!! No worries, I love the thrill of the hunt:)

Brett, since ur here can i apply for part time at the shop? You can pay me in bullies lol

I'll one up ya. I'll come be an apprentice:) Work for free and Still pay for my bullies!:):):D
Perfect time I did just become unemployed.

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
Oooh swarly is from the bay too! :) why do i never see any vapers here? I only see em at the shop in hayward haha

I'm from the east bay, CA! Lots of vapers over here, but they're mostly rockin ego's. I'm a little tired of the attention I'm getting with my iHy and bully tips... Ok, not really. what shop are you speaking of in Hayward? If you can say...

Boognish will return!

Last edited:

Apollo57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
that auction was redic... 2 sdogs with all tubes, mac with 18650/18500 tubes, orion, ihy (one of a kind), keep calm le, katana with both tubes,used line v2 and also a synthesis. im missing something but it ended up being 9 mods( including a 1 of a kind custom anodized iHy and a KC le)
it all went for 3k with 240 being donated to St. Jude

Apollo57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
I'm from the east bay, CA! Lots of vapers over here, but they're mostly rockin ego's. I'm a little tired of the attention I'm getting with my iHy and bully tips... Ok, not really. what shop are you speaking of in Hayward? If you can say...

Boognish will return!

Theres a shop on B St. Its called Vapor 5. The one is Berkley(vapor Den) is kinda small and the guy usually doesnt like to talk a lot so i dont go there too often and Tasty Vapor in Oakland doesnt have anyway for you to taste unless you bring in a drip set up. I think theres a volcano Ecig near you around Concord and im still waiting to make a trip out to Santa Rosa for Digital Ecigz, I heard their shop is pretty nice

Nibiru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
London, England
Hey all.

For those who are sick - get well soon. For those with their first bully's - enjoy. For those who are bidding on auctions - good luck.

For me.... I may have some Bully mail....I will have to wait until Saturday to collect and pay my 40 bucks tax. But new bully are just a few miles away. I'm certain of it. Photos soon.... Can't wait to hear how they're holiday in the Caribbean was, think they have been there for a month haha.

Also got my Gus 16 today. But its a 14650 mod... thought it was 14500 so I don't have any batteries. That's what I get for late night vape shopping.

Also got my Kayfun Mini, so need to coil that and give it a go. It's tiny though, gonna need one of those magnifying goggle hat things.

Yay

Nib

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
Theres a shop on B St. Its called Vapor 5. The one is Berkley(vapor Den) is kinda small and the guy usually doesnt like to talk a lot so i dont go there too often and Tasty Vapor in Oakland doesnt have anyway for you to taste unless you bring in a drip set up. I think theres a volcano Ecig near you around Concord and im still waiting to make a trip out to Santa Rosa for Digital Ecigz, I heard their shop is pretty nice

I got my start at vapor den. Good old ego-c. Then once I found TV I started getting juice from them for half the price of VD. Then I moved on to more popular, quality liquids and now I pretty much get all my juice and mods online. It's crazy how quickly things evolve, and also how quickly the bank account drops. My sis just moved to SR so I'm sure ill be stopping by the shop there some day soon. Anyways, howdy neighbor!

Boognish will return!

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
afternoon bullies. apparently the guy that won that auction is the same one that bought 8 mayans. zen ti needs to go out of stock already. i think i went back to the site at least 5 times, but keep telling myself i shouldn't

I wasn't going to, but I did the same thing. Kept going back and drooling until I finally pulled the trigger. Sacrificing a few items I don't give enough attention to so I can feel ok about it...That auction was frikin crazy!!!

Boognish will return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread