Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibiru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
London, England
Hey hey

Hope everyone is well. Great looking tips again last night. And looking forward to seeing these new engraved tips....

I have actually managed to hit a brief period of time when I have no vapemail in transit. Nothing ordered.... I'm in a vape happy place with my Bully family and Kayfuns.

That said if any of you are GG fans... the Ithaka is available for regular retail here instead of the double+ classified prices.

Guess it must be getting close to Vapebash time?

Take it easy

Nib

Cheddar_Bob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
NW Georgia
Rose, it has to be VB why your tips haven't sold with a bogo 1/2 off. I think a lot of people are sitting on their hands, so maybe when VB is over things will return to normal.

Drew and myself are on the hunt for some Maha Ras to see what it is all about, but having no luck, they all want to trade for mods and attys lol. Have any of you bullies tried it?

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
That's a sweet flippin' charger! I can't justify getting rid of my Xtar SP2 yet though. It still works. :p

P.S. Does it charge any of the 26 series batteries? i.e. 26650 & 26500

Everything from 10440 to 18650 - but no 26*** series. 3 amp settings, depending on the mAh of the battery. The Pila is now relegated to charging 18350s - since that it what I use most.

klee6150

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Salem, Oregon
Jacoji,

Except for our Pluid addiction, my partner and I have been vaping KBV joose exclusively since January 2011!

My ADVs are Gooey Better Cake and Waffle with Butter - both with extra flavor.

My partner vapes Waffle with Butter and Skipping Stone - with extra flavor.

boB and missY have been wonderful. They always provide great service and their jooses are consistently outstanding!

Karen

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What do ya think?

563773_581701768521630_185625275_n.jpg

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
I'm right there with ya Bob. I'm afraid if the Stonefather isn't online by 10:30 (my time) I gotta bounce. :( Forgot I have an appointment in the morning.

Edit: Just saw the post on FB. Sale pushed back to 9:15 BST. I won't be making this one tonight. Ya'll have fun though. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread