new years resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibvapin

ECF Veteran
This is my new year resolution as well. I just started yesterday but have gone over 24 hours without a cigarette. Good luck to you!

Good luck to you to! Thank you. I hope it will be as easy as it has been for the last few months for you and anyone wanting to stop this route. I truly love vaping. And despise anologs. :)

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Congrats Tim. I also use a Screwdriver and I've thanked Trogg for bringing this great device to the market.
As mentioned, make darn sure you have spare batteries with a decent charger and plenty of juice. Think about getting a spare vape device just incase.
Get juice samples from a variety of vendors in small quantities to give you an idea of what you might like, and when you come across that 1 or 2 you really love, load up on it.
If you need any info regarding where to get batteries, this forum has many links for about anything you can imagine. I know - I've found them and used them. Just ordered a few more 18350 batteries for spares.

Good luck and stick close here for encouragement and support.

Last edited:

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
I've never been much on New Years resolutions and I didn't make any this year either. :?: I started vaping about the first of October, but can't tell you when it was that I smoked my last analog. I vaped and smoked some for a while and finally smoked my last analog sometime in November. The change from smoking to vaping was so easy that I didn't keep track of the last time I smoked because I didn't know it was my last analog. :facepalm: I don't intend to go back to smoking and hope I never will. Good luck to all of you who made this your new years resolution. :thumbs: Maybe I should think of it that way too.:2cool:

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
This is my new year resolution as well. I just started yesterday but have gone over 24 hours without a cigarette. Good luck to you!

Isn't that a great feeling ?!! Excellent !! Welcome to vaping & congratulations on quitting cigs. Everyone is here for one another so when you think about having a cig, just vape instead, log on ecf & chit chat with your fellow vapers.
Happy New Year !!

Shadow_Rhelm

Dec 29, 2010
San Angelo Texas
  • Deleted by UntamedRose
  • Reason: unregistared supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread