New York Times Hosts E-Cig Debate - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECF Articles

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: Anyone interested in the fate of e-cigarettes should have a look at the debate kicked off today on the opinion pages of the New York Times. The newspaper’s “Room for Debate” section features six articles under the heading The Ambiguous Allure of the E-Cig, and as of this writing at 8 pm EST, no comments [...]
The post New York Times Hosts E-Cig Debate appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The sooner people add to the debate the more e-cigs can get the respect it rightfully deserves. Right now e-cigs have such a bad reputation for something that hasn't even been thoroughly explored yet. With speedy and insightful responses the image of e-cigs can, and may, be turned around to several potential future users. It bothers me that people slam vaping solely because they know either the wrong information or no information at all.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I agree, thoughtful comments will help the image of ecigs. I really dislike the hoo-haw some of these self righteous antis state as fact when they are simply expressing their ignorance and hatred. Ecigs is at the top of my list of things that changed my life for the better. And, there has been research that shows that they are not very harmful and certainly a safer, healthier alternative to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread