New

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That can be caused by either too high or too low wattage-- to low and your coil won't vaporize right and you get flooding in your mouth. Too high, and you can get spitting, yes. I also think it's somewhat dependent on your coil and wicking as well-- it's not ideal to get ejuice in your mouth, how often does it happen? Though I guess it's nice you like it.... :)

Anna

Reactions: vickshaw

vickshaw

Nov 8, 2017
That can be caused by either too high or too low wattage-- to low and your coil won't vaporize right and you get flooding in your mouth. Too high, and you can get spitting, yes. I also think it's somewhat dependent on your coil and wicking as well-- it's not ideal to get ejuice in your mouth, how often does it happen? Though I guess it's nice you like it.... :)

Anna
Yea the coil itself, I just primed so maybe that’s it. I’m still learning how to adjust the top of it.

vickshaw

Nov 8, 2017
Yea the coil itself, I just primed so maybe that’s it. I’m still learning how to adjust the top of it.
Ok as I said I’m new to vaping and this forum. Can you let me know how to post a pic of my AIO? Every time I click upload file, it lets me take the pic but then won’t let me post it. Thanks!

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok as I said I’m new to vaping and this forum. Can you let me know how to post a pic of my AIO? Every time I click upload file, it lets me take the pic but then won’t let me post it. Thanks!

It probably Isn't something you are doing wrong on your end.

The ECF underwent a Massive Server Migration over the weekend. And the Posting/Up-Loading of pictures has been a Tad Wonky during this transition.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/we-have-moved.837033/page-6#post-20228573

I'm sure things will be Back to Normal in a few days.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Th
thank you! I’m a Dogg fan too!
Well, Go Dawgs! Rough weekend, though. :(
I notice you rated my post about my answers never being right "Agree." You learn quick! You must've wandered thru threads and seen a bunch of my incorrect ones. Keep looking, you might find a correct one somewhere!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread