Newbie. 0 Nic vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I recently quit smoking cigarettes over 2 months ago (using Champix) and recently had a strong urge for the 'throat hit'. After reading up, many people said a throat hit wasn't achievable with 0nic e-juices, some said it was.

So I pulled the trigger on a EVOD unit and tried some Maple 0nic juice (store had a very limited selection of 0nic juices). I definitely feel the throat hit and am happy to be vaping in my downtime in more of a therapeutic sense.

Currently I'm studying up on 0 nic juices, PG/VG ratios, health effects etc.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
GREAT!

A yup that's the key the lung hit actually!

It's a form of inhalation therapy!

You can increase this sensation by adding some PGA to your juice, and no it won't get you drunk..LOL
(Well not unless you mix an once of PGA to .25 oz of E Juice) LOL

We are all here for ya'!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Ck out the report posted below, well now above <g> (link):vapor:

If you don't want to read it (you should ) it basically says it's very safe!

Hello!

I recently quit smoking cigarettes over 2 months ago (using Champix) and recently had a strong urge for the 'throat hit'. After reading up, many people said a throat hit wasn't achievable with 0nic e-juices, some said it was.

So I pulled the trigger on a EVOD unit and tried some Maple 0nic juice (store had a very limited selection of 0nic juices). I definitely feel the throat hit and am happy to be vaping in my downtime in more of a therapeutic sense.

Currently I'm studying up on 0 nic juices, PG/VG ratios, health effects etc.

Thanks!

Reactions: juvengroovin

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
if you find a lack of throat hit try blending some good strong menthol into your juice. I am a volcano fan so I love the menthol burst they carry, it is literally like an altoids. But to each their own. Try some of your local vapor shops as most have testers, even though most have nic in the testers so be warned.

Thanks!!! Means a lot! I will definitely read this.

GREAT!

A yup that's the key the lung hit actually!

It's a form of inhalation therapy!

You can increase this sensation by adding some PGA to your juice, and no it won't get you drunk..LOL
(Well not unless you mix an once of PGA to .25 oz of E Juice) LOL

We are all here for ya'!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Ck out the report posted below, well now above <g> (link):vapor:

If you don't want to read it (you should ) it basically says it's very safe!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Great Job!

You can do it, but we know it's will power not weaning off of nicotine as we wouldn't want to promote vaping as a smoking cessation device now would we, I mean that would never happen;)

What's better about vaping is you can continue to enjoy it and not loose any friends or worry who you hang with!

AWESOME!

I just went from 3mg to 0mg..... and SURVEY SAYS....... :2cool: this just might work!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread