Newbie Alert!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself quickly.

I'm a brand promoter and YouTube reviewer. I've been vaping now for around 3 years and have developed a passion/obsession for all things vape!

This is also my first time on any kind of forum!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

I'm a brand promoter and YouTube reviewer. I've been vaping now for around 3 years and have developed a passion/obsession for all things vape!

Welcome.:thumbs:

Nice to see you mainly promoting e-liquids.

There are too many reviewers who sold their soul to the devil and started promoting the rip-off hardware brands and tobacco company products.

I'm sure many have now gone on further down the well of damnation promoting non-refillable pod systems too.

Welcome.:thumbs:

Nice to see you mainly promoting e-liquids.

There are too many reviewers who sold their soul to the devil and started promoting the rip-off hardware brands and tobacco company products.

I'm sure many have now gone on further down the well of damnation promoting non-refillable pod systems too.

I'll never touch anything related to the big tobacco companies, not for any amount of their blood money!

I have got a couple of hardware reviews coming up though, but it's for Desire tech.

Pod systems seem to be the rage at the moment but I don't really rate them!

Reactions: stols001

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I'll never touch anything related to the big tobacco companies, not for any amount of their blood money!

I have got a couple of hardware reviews coming up though, but it's for Desire tech.

Pod systems seem to be the rage at the moment but I don't really rate them!

The one I tried at Vapefest was like a skycig or e-lites or 10 motives from 2012-2015.

Those products (all tobacco now?) are really poor and criminally expensive.

I used to rant about E-Lites all day long and went all over the internet trying to expose their nonsense. Eventually their lawyers caught up with me.

The owners were ex-military too and lived near me.... :eek:

Reactions: stols001
Hello! i like to watch vape reviews, i find much useful info for me in such kind of videos.
Glad you joined ECF! Enjoy your stay

Awesome, I'm a big fan of watching reviews too. That's part of the reason I got into it. Feel free to check my channel out and thanks for the welcome!

The one I tried at Vapefest was like a skycig or e-lites or 10 motives from 2012-2015.

Those products (all tobacco now?) are really poor and criminally expensive.

I used to rant about E-Lites all day long and went all over the internet trying to expose their nonsense. Eventually their lawyers caught up with me.

The owners were ex-military too and lived near me.... :eek:
That's insane mate! At least you were putting up a fight though.

I've seen the IQOS heat not burn tobacco pen (another tobacco company product) has managed to get a stand in some of the expos recently. It's outrageous.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
That's insane mate! At least you were putting up a fight though.

I've seen the IQOS heat not burn tobacco pen (another tobacco company product) has managed to get a stand in some of the expos recently. It's outrageous.

Only the community can stop some of this stuff.

E-Lites would have cost me £3,000 a year I reckon. I vape for under £300 and don't mess around with just 2 mods and 2 tanks.
Just because fags were expensive shouldn't mean newbies should consider a few grand a year a fair price for some mass-produced tobacco company garbage from China.

but you already know all this.. :D

Only the community can stop some of this stuff.

E-Lites would have cost me £3,000 a year I reckon. I vape for under £300 and don't mess around with just 2 mods and 2 tanks.
Just because fags were expensive shouldn't mean newbies should consider a few grand a year a fair price for some mass-produced tobacco company garbage from China.

but you already know all this.. :D

I feel the tobacco companies products are poorly designed on purpose to drive people back toward cigs. That's just my theory though, but I personally do not know anyone who has quit smoking using tobacco company owned vaping products

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread