Newbie checking back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canni

May 2, 2008
San Diego, CA
Thanks for the warm welcome back
I started off with 2 BlowEz Pens, within 2 days I had cracked both tanks, replaced them with Kanger EVO's
Used that setup a few days, but really was not happy with it, spent a few hours reading the forums, visited a few stores, and then pulled the trigger and bought a Provari with a Kanger Aero, I could not be happier now!!!

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Acworth, Ga. United States
I started off with 2 BlowEz Pens, within 2 days I had cracked both tanks, replaced them with Kanger EVO's
Used that setup a few days, but really was not happy with it, spent a few hours reading the forums, visited a few stores, and then pulled the trigger and bought a Provari with a Kanger Aero, I could not be happier now!!!

Oh yeah. You should be very happy. Can't wait to get a ProVari.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA

Congrats on the 7 days. You're a veteran-vaper compared to me. I'm also a new vaper, and didn't waste any time going for the Provari. Wish me luck!

Canni

May 2, 2008
San Diego, CA
Congrats on the 7 days. You're a veteran-vaper compared to me. I'm also a new vaper, and didn't waste any time going for the Provari. Wish me luck!

Getting a Provari was the best decision I had made, so much more enjoyable now, I wish I would have bought it on day 1

Keep it up, it gets easier each day to step away from the analogs, plus the flavors in juice now are insane, so many options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread