Newbie from Brazil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cas002

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2018
Omaha NE
Oi e bem vindo ao ECF! Muitas pessoas maravilhosas aqui dispostas a ajudar. Eu nasci no Rio, mas me mudei para os Estados Unidos quando era muito jovem. Fico feliz em ver outro Brasileiro neste site!

Hi and welcome to ECF! Many great people here willing to help. I was born in Rio but moved to the USA when I was very young. Glad to see another Brazilian on this site!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF. If you are searching for tobacco flavors, you may want to consider trying an NET, if you haven't. The flavoring is made from tobacco, rather than being an artificial tobacco (although I think both have their usefulness). NETS can offer a bit more "traditional tobacco" flavorings if that is your interest. Heather's Heavenly vapes offers some good NETS that aren't that gunky. You may want to check them out, and they have their own designated thread (you can search for it).

I'm not much for tobacco flavors, but my husband vapes NETs and HHV was suggested to me and he has been happy with the results.

Plenty of other great vendors to choose from too, you may want to check out the eliquid forum and get suggestions there, too.

Welcome to ECF and I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Greetings to friends,
I am new in the experience vap the search for new experiences and flavors, preferably tobacco, hug to everyone.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Tobacco is a great flavor to start on, there was a time when I first started where tobacco was one of the main starting vaping flavors.
Might want to get to know some of the great tobacco tastes by visiting:
General E-Liquid Discussion and typing in search (upper right hand corner of this post): "e liquid tobacco tastes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread