Newbie from the Great White North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Name's Sean, I'm from Halifax NS Canada. Just got my ego and so far, I'm doin pretty good. I've been 20 hours without an analog and hoping to keep going much longer!

This site was VERY helpful in knowing what to do, and how to prep my PV when it arrived (My Wife and I both are using them, her without Nicotine, me with) and I just wanted to thank everyone here for all of the info. You've made it a LOT easier!

Don't know if you have much juice....but seems to be one of the first things you might
run out of....order up!

I have a 30ml bottle of Nicotine Juice (26mg) and 2 30 ml bottles of flavor juice (Kahlua for the Wife, and Menthol for me to cut the nico with to bring the concentration down a bit) But Thank you for the advice. I only realized to order as much as I did because of this site, and added some to my order.

...please send some of the white stuff down here. Rush delivery would be appreciated!

Can't send you what we don't have...It's Dec 23, and it is 3 C (37.5 F) and raining, has been raining for almost a week, and is supposed to rain straight through to the 27th!
Just to annoy my Wife (which I realize now is NOT the safest thing to do while she's trying to quit smoking) I've been walking around singing "I'm dreaming of a WET Xmas"...It has NOT gone over well! ;)

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Can't send you what we don't have...It's Dec 23, and it is 3 C (37.5 F) and raining, has been raining for almost a week, and is supposed to rain straight through to the 27th!
Just to annoy my Wife (which I realize now is NOT the safest thing to do while she's trying to quit smoking) I've been walking around singing "I'm dreaming of a WET Xmas"...It has NOT gone over well! ;)

Sounds like the winter we are having. Maybe (hopefully) a chance at a Noreaster on Sunday into Monday. Merry Christmas and happy vapes

Jessara

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
SW Oklahoma
LOL - wet Xmas! Congrats to both you and your wife for making the decision to move towards a healthier life! My husband and I both made that same decision and are both now completely smoke-free. It really helps so much to have a loved one quitting with you.

(P.S. It's perfectly fine with me if the white stuff stays as far north as possible from me. I hate that stuff!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread