Newbie from uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr1uk

Jan 29, 2013
Kent
The first thing that put me off was when i tried to start i kept trying the small cigarette type the same size as normal cigarettes but i found then disappointing short battery life and not very good at vaporising. Then i tried the big eG0-T as a battery that last all day and a top up see through liquid holder brilliant i still have that and a new DSE 601C pipe good luck but if you chose a brand that does not work for you don't give up there are plenty of others about

paulyG

Jan 27, 2013
newcastle... Uk
Thanks for the wellcome everyone.Well today i tried my first ecig so to speak.... amazing....I was given an E-lites kit today by a workmate whos wife had tried it but was'nt into it.Was quite surprised how good it was considering some of the mixed views on this particular model.I know i'm not gonna stick to this one and get a better setup....been looming at the ego ckit 1000mah amongst others very nice,decisions decisions.

Morticia Locke

Jan 28, 2013
Stafford UK
Thanks for the wellcome everyone.Well today i tried my first ecig so to speak.... amazing....I was given an E-lites kit today by a workmate whos wife had tried it but was'nt into it.Was quite surprised how good it was considering some of the mixed views on this particular model.I know i'm not gonna stick to this one and get a better setup....been looming at the ego ckit 1000mah amongst others very nice,decisions decisions.

Its a wonderful journey of discovery for me too...I NEVER thought I would find anything to help me stop smoking and I really wish you all the luck in the world :)

paulyG

Jan 27, 2013
newcastle... Uk
Its a wonderful journey of discovery for me too...I NEVER thought I would find anything to help me stop smoking and I really wish you all the luck in the world :)

Thankyou.well at the moment i'm keeping my options open,quite enjoying trawling through loads of reviews....liking the write ups on the ego spinner model.

Uncle Artie

Feb 20, 2013
The Moon
Try an E-lites starter kit, widely available in the UK and they have just started a big TV ad campaign, so they must be selling them. I have been using them for about 5 months now, and recently found out you can actually refill the tips with whatever eliquid you care to buy, this makes a very good e-cig very cheap to use.

They look and feel like a normal cig, tiny bit bigger and obviously a bit heavier, but good amount of vape and good battery life. And as I say, if you refill their tips rather than forking out £4 for new ones every couple of days, you are sitting pretty.

Try some of the flavoured e-liquids, they tend to be a lot nicer than the tobacco ones. I like vanilla, menthol and cherry. Vanilla is my fave, smooth and kinda sweet, but not overly. I get my liquid from Eliquidlabs, another UK site.

Only one I have tried, but like the combo so much I haven't wanted to try anything else, also nice as you can buy spares in a lot of shops in the UK now, google the list of retailers, there are 8-10 within 5 miles of my house at the moment, I can only see this company growing, so a good bet if you want something that is easy to get parts/spares for.

Sidn22ey

Moved On
Feb 20, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Hidden Spam links in posts - Shame on you !

Morticia Locke

Jan 28, 2013
Stafford UK
Drink plenty of water while Vapping
05.jpg

This is the best advice. It may put you off if you don't expect a dry mouth.

How is it going for you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread