Newbie here, just wanted to say Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
Hi All,

Im a pack a day smoker, been smoking for more years than I care to count.
So when I started seeing the Xhale02's at 7-11 here in N.E Colorado I was curious. Almost bought one earlier this week but they only had mint and Ive never been into menthol.
So I started looking around online and found you guys. Been watching Mistress Nomad's video's and reading a bit. Great info here so far!
I ordered a slidesho sampler kit, from Modern Vapor and a pack of the pre filled carts.
It already shipped so Im eagerly awaiting its arrival any day now.

I have tons of questions about liquids, and what not but I figure Ill cruise the site for a bit longer and jump in on a few conversations.

See you around!

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
Welcome Butterfly

I've heard good things about the Slidesho and also Modern Vapor. I just made my first Modern Vapor purchase (LUX) on Sunday and received it on Wednesday. Happy with it so far. As far as juice goes I would suggest buying some samples from different vendors at varying nic levels to see what you like, and what works for you.

Butterfly

Sep 16, 2010
Colorado
OK I have to admit, I am totally lost!
I bought pre filled cart's but should I have gone with juice?
And can I switch my slidesho over to a liquid cart if I dont like the pre filled, Or does it require more changes than I want to deal with?

This is alot more info than I thought Id be dealing with when I ordered one, lol.

(edit a little later) Ok ok, I think Ive got it down a bit better after cruising a few more sites. found a really good informative section on howtovape.com

Last edited:
You may or may not like the pre-filled carts. I have been watching this forum for awhile but never made much of an appearence until this week when my first pv came in (Joye eGo). I ordered blank carts and got juice for TV (was my preference) but I'm glad I did since I didn't want tobacco flavored carts.

If you don't like the pre-filled carts, don't get discouraged, just do some reasearch on here and find some samples of liquids.
Oh, you can wash out the pre-filled cart and dry your filler, if you get liquid.

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
OK I have to admit, I am totally lost!
I bought pre filled cart's but should I have gone with juice?
And can I switch my slidesho over to a liquid cart if I dont like the pre filled, Or does it require more changes than I want to deal with?

This is alot more info than I thought Id be dealing with when I ordered one, lol.

You can stick with the pre filled if you decide you like the flavors. There's no changes you will need to make to the Slidesho other than buying blank carts, or as allnightradio suggested washing and drying out the filler of the pre filled carts, and then refilling them with the juice of your choice. Trust me if I can do it, it's not that difficult :)

Here's a couple links that may help you out
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/36512-my-review-sidesho.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/45763-sidesho-tips-tricks.html

Also after you have a couple more posts (I think maybe 5) you can post your questions regarding the Slidesho over here in the Modern Vapor specific sub-forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modernvapor/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread