Newbie juice recommendation !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_M

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Saratoga Springs, NY
I would definitely try alien Vision E-Juices at Alien Visions E-Juice. I bought their Gorilla juice as my second juice purchase being a new Vaper and I am glad I did. Excellent flavored juice and they sell 6,12,18,30 and 100ml bottles in 6,12,18 and 24mg nicotine levels.

Check them out, read their reviews from other customer's and give them a taste..... You won't regret it !!!

P.S. - FAST SHIPPING AND BEN & CHRISTY, THE OWNERS, REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER'S !!!! You can also bump up the flavors for no additional charge if you want....

Thank you Ben and Christy !!!! Keep the "GREAT TASTING" Consistent Flavors Coming !!! :vapor:

Last edited:

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Try Boba's Bounty... it has an almost religious following (I order it 100ML at a time!) They are a great vendor, & offer some great juices, I just wish you could order from their website for longer periods (it always seems to be unavailable for orders).
I do too love Boba's bounty, the only thing I can not vape it long the flavor fades after vaping a bit then I switch to something new and then go back to Boba's and the flavor is back. Oh well still love it.

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
I do too love Boba's bounty, the only thing I can not vape it long the flavor fades after vaping a bit then I switch to something new and then go back to Boba's and the flavor is back. Oh well still love it.

A lot of 100% VG juices are like that - I have a couple of older Infernos with a clearo of Pineapple or Pear e-juice in them. When the flavors of my VG Juice starts going flat, I take a toot or two of those, a little water, and I'm good. Seems to revive the old taste-buds.
Works for me....

Last edited:

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
I'm vaping some Boba's bounty as well.
Just curious what cart/clear/tank, Is working best for that thick vg?
I have an AGA-T with a Stainless Steel wick dedicated to Boba's & have no real problems with it. If you are having problems with it wicking, mix in about 5-10% distilled water and it should work in just about anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread