The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbie to the sc forum

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by nuhrayoh, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nuhrayoh

nuhrayoh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2013
    SC, USA
    Hey everyone,

I've been vaping for about a month now and I thoroughly enjoy it. Being on analogs for about 5 years made it really difficult to quit. Last christmas I visited my cousins in California who had a Provari and a Chiyou mod and let me try it out. I was sold. I didn't know that Columbia had a vape store and I went for the first time last month. Got myself an eGo VV and a backup passthrough eGo. Now I'm vaping a Sigelei zmax v3 with a kanger protank and a G50 clearomizer. Just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I get to meet many of you in the vaping community in this state. I know that the vape scene here isn't big yet, but we'll get there eventually! Much love and happy vaping!

2. XJaySC

XJaySC Full Member

Welcome to the forums. Not a lot of activity in the SC section but with the addition of a few more stores in the tri-county area hopefully it will pick up around here.

3. ncvapfan

ncvapfan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2013
    Asheville nc
    Welcome to ECF! Vaping zone in Columbia is pretty good. I like Ivape near myrtle beach. There is a franchise in Charleston that is pretty busy but I haven't had a chance to stop by. Sounds like you got the equipment to blow clouds. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.