Newbie with Itaste VTR and Nautilus Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
After nearly fifty years of smoking Old Holborn roll ups with Liquorice papers I've finally given up - although it's only been two weeks so far!

A few years ago I tried a cigarette lookalike (Titan) and found it terrible. After going through a cart all I wanted to do was smoke a proper roll up.

Finally invested in an Itaste VTR with an IClear 30S - what a difference ! - no inclination to go back to the roll ups!

No messy ash trays, ... ash and butts, clothes don't stink, house smells of Tutti Frutti and English Toffee!

The only thing missing is the rigmarole of rolling cigarettes - I used to call them my "thinking sticks" - but that has been replaced with DIY mixing up juice, flavours etc.

Having read good reviews of the new Nautilus Mini I've just bought one but it wouldn't fit the VTR. The raised knurls of the airflow control ring at 20mm diameter won't go through the 19.5mm diameter hole of the support ring. Soon solved by carefully needle filing them off. Together with the optional windowed stainless steel tank the set up looks good and at 8 watts produces a much better experience than even the stock Iclear 30S.
The only downside is that depending on how you hold it it's easy to block the airhole.

VTR_Nautilus Mini.jpg

SunshinePete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire, England
Welcome to the forum, that's a great first post. You're so wise to butcher the clearo rather than the VTR, I think. At this moment I'm sat on the patio waiting for the postman to bring my VTR, and no way will I mutilate it! When I were a lad I'd go to the shop to get my dad a half ounze of Old Holborn, and suddenly I can see the packet in my mind.
Happy vaping, hope you stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread