Status
Not open for further replies.

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Hello REO fanatics! Wanted to pop in and say hello and show off my new REO grand!
I have wanted on for a long long time and some very awesome people made that happen for me. It was a 1 year smoke free anniversary gift.
This thing ROCKS and is beautiful to boot.
ujy3u6a4.jpg
vaqasy2u.jpg
ere9esuj.jpg

Best day of my life!
Thank you Rob for crafting such a simple yet amazing toy!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
welcome to vape bliss, that is a beaut you have there... may i make one suggestion though? in all that you received you should see a larger thicker o ring... if you get that on the rm2 (it takes a little work) that brass will be hidden... and look snazzier than it already does...

but very nice, that is clean... i like it... i wonder what the air jordan symbol would look like engraved on that door...

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
welcome to vape bliss, that is a beaut you have there... may i make one suggestion though? in all that you received you should see a larger thicker o ring... if you get that on the rm2 (it takes a little work) that brass will be hidden... and look snazzier than it already does...

but very nice, that is clean... i like it... i wonder what the air jordan symbol would look like engraved on that door...

Get it on where exactly? Lol

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Congrats on the anniversary :toast:

Beautiful unit as well - love that colour combo. What ohms is that bad boy twisted coil running?

.8 ohms. Hard to get anything higher with that twisted wire. .8 -1.2 is generally my sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread