Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf ValerieeRJackson. You found the right place.
girl_haha.gif
Have fun and happy vaping.

Jenz2014

Sep 12, 2014
Kent, UK
Hi and thanks for the welcome. Totally new to this forum, of course, but I've been vaping since 10 June 2013 after giving up smoking 40 cigarettes per day. Am now healthier, richer, and more socially accepted! Discovered that I can't tolerate using PG oil, so switched to VG oil. PG oil was making me very, very breathless - got quite alarmed there for a while. Took a while for the symptoms to disappear after switching to VG oil, but disappear they did. Phew. Just finding it hard to a) trust my current source/s of VG oil (is it really pure?), and b) getting a good price for VG oil as most oils available are PG only. I use Apple and Menthol flavours together. Anyway, enough from me for now. Hi to everyone and happy to have found this forum for supporting vapers. Can't understand why vaping should be outlawed ANYWHERE. Jeesh. xxx

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Using a mechanical mod safely requires a bit of knowledge. If you're a smoker and new to vaping, I suggest you start with a regulated kit with some type of tank delivery system. I started with a Kanger eVod kit, then moved to Mini Protank 2 tanks instead of the stock eVod tanks. Many here would suggest a MVP 2.0 kit, although I think many would agree that the tanks that come with the kit (iClear 16s or 30) are less than ideal. Both starter systems are reasonably priced and alternative tank options abound.

While you are using either of those you can take your time learning about mech mods and the safety issues. If you decide to try a mech set-up, you can still use the kit items as a backup.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums!

LiquidTrust

Moved On
Aug 27, 2014
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Using a mechanical mod safely requires a bit of knowledge. If you're a smoker and new to vaping, I suggest you start with a regulated kit with some type of tank delivery system. I started with a Kanger eVod kit, then moved to Mini Protank 2 tanks instead of the stock eVod tanks. Many here would suggest a MVP 2.0 kit, although I think many would agree that the tanks that come with the kit (iClear 16s or 30) are less than ideal. Both starter systems are reasonably priced and alternative tank options abound.

While you are using either of those you can take your time learning about mech mods and the safety issues. If you decide to try a mech set-up, you can still use the kit items as a backup.

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums!

I guess I have to learn more about mechanical mods. It uses batteries though so the voltage is not that stable, am I right? So far I've been satisfied with my Volt.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Taste is subjective, but I'm partial to juices from Nicoticket and Alice in Vapeland. Coincidentally, I'm vaping "Custard's Last Stand" from Nicoticket right now. :)

If you really want to start learning about mech mod and battery safety you might start with Baditude's blog. He's a mainstay here at the forum:

E-Cigarette Forum - Baditude - Blogs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread