Status
Not open for further replies.

VannyPak

Sep 2, 2014
Amarillo, TX
It's me again I've read some article about steeping juice. Why the need to steep your juice? Does it mellow out the flavors?

Steeping does not mellow out the flavors. Steeping would help bring the flavors out in a juice. For instance, when you buy juice from a store and say they mix it for you right then and there, you probably don't want to try it right away. So you would put it in a cool dark place for like a week or two so that the ingredients can mix and combine. Once you do this the flavor profile should become stronger and be a better vape. Now if you're buying from a high quality eliquid provider, since they make their juices in huge batches, chances are they've been sitting on a shelf or in a warehouse steeping before being mailed to you and therefore would be vapeable right out of the bottle.

Steeping does not mellow out the flavors. Steeping would help bring the flavors out in a juice. For instance, when you buy juice from a store and say they mix it for you right then and there, you probably don't want to try it right away. So you would put it in a cool dark place for like a week or two so that the ingredients can mix and combine. Once you do this the flavor profile should become stronger and be a better vape. Now if you're buying from a high quality eliquid provider, since they make their juices in huge batches, chances are they've been sitting on a shelf or in a warehouse steeping before being mailed to you and therefore would be vapeable right out of the bottle.

oh I see, it's like wine the longer it is stored or aged the better the taste. So when I make my own juice, I let it steep for about a week before I can use it. Thanks Vanny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread