Not open for further replies.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Hi my name is clare and im from England

What seems to be the most reliable e cig on the market
Depending on other factors, the geekvape aegis line has been well received for durability and build standards.
What are you using now?

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)

Your question may be too exact for what you actually want.

The MOST reliable device possible would be a mech with a dripper atty. they’ll last tens of years often if cared for and with battery replacements. That stuff has convenience and safety issues though, which is why other things exist as well. There are brand specific issues as well. Basically everything is more reliable than, say, a smok brand mod for example. Those things often don’t last long enough to wear out their battery, replaceable or not.

A better question might be what is the most reliable example of the kind of device that fits your needs.
Which begs the question what are your needs? What do you have now?

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @Doggirl.
CluelessGraveAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

There's a fair few factors that decide that.

First, what style vaper are you?

Mouth To Lung (slight mist) or Direct To Lung (Big Clouds).

Second, are you going to be using Power mode or Temperature Control mode?

Power mode uses Watts, it's simple to use but if your coil runs dry you can end up burning it and that's not nice.

Temperature Control monitors the resistance changes in a TC compatible metal and throttles the power accordingly to keep the coil at a temperature set by you. It can help reduce liquid consumption, helps prevent coils or wicking from burning a little and can provide a more consistent vape.

Third, do you prefer a device or mod to have either an internal battery or a removable battery?

With internal battery mods, when the battery reaches the end of its lifespan you have to throw the whole mod away. But with replaceable battery mods, you just replace the battery.

To be honest, this sums up vaping when you first start.
too-many-choices-not-sure-where-to-start_large.jpg

But if you get stuck for any reason, just post on the forums. We'll try our best to sort you.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Motives 10
Welcome and glad you joined.
Since vaping is totally scalable, the choice you have can be overwhelming. For now, all you are going to need to utilize are the 3 basic components.
Battery(s)/Mod
Atomizer
E-Liquid
Suggest you might like to study the different types of atomizers and how they perform.
The battery/mod can be pretty much dictated by the type of atomizer.
Best advice I can give is start simple and try to learn every basic part of vaping, then step up to advance ways of vape. Some folks inadvertently sell the novice advanced equipment which multiplies vaping complexities. The poor learner is flooded with too many variables and never gets the basics down pat. It helps to know what you want (which direction you want to head towards) before you make a decision you might regret after a purchase.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly - Vaping360
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
Vaping 101: An Ultimate Guide Focusing on Basics for Beginners
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/

• Informative
Reactions: Diver9543

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Welcome Aboard Clare

I am originally from England now a US Citizen, you came to the right place. Your question is rather broad but in my limited experience I would say for MTL Innokin (Adept or Z-BIIP) or Aspire (AVP or Tigon). If you want to go DL, I like the OBS Cube or the GeekVape Aegis, any of the 3 models of each.

I would say read and watch all you can, YouTube can be extremely helpful and entertaining. Knowledge is your best friend. This is a great place to learn all you need to know, people will give you a wide range of options, i am sure, check each one out before you decide to buy. There is nothing worse than buying something you won't use because you don't like it, i know :D I would stay away from Smok products, I really have had bad luck with those!

In the end whatever you get is going to be far superior to Smoking 'Coffin Nails'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread