Not open for further replies.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
hubby and i started with green smart living, the simple, inexpensive start up, with no hassles. we have no plans to upgrade or do any filling. from what i understand from my reading here, my s808 can be replaced by a kr808 cartomizer. i want to shop online for cheaper refills. we pay $13.00 for a 5 pack refill, and i think they would be cheaper online. can someone direct me to the correct number if there are other numbers like kr808-1???? also, there are so many vendors on the list, can you recommend one that i can hook up with?

thanks

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
hubby and i started with green smart living...

You have a Green Smart Living battery? Do the cartos look like this?

bleminigsl.jpg

If so, they have a 510 connection. I use Vision Nanos on mine: VISION Nano Clearomizer Bottom Coil 1ml 1.8ohm - SMOKEY [gv-VisionNanoBottomCoil1.8-SMOKE] - $3.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Check out Halocigs.com & V2 cigs.

Haven't tried Halo's 808 cartos but their liquid is my primary vape. Prime is awesome, also Captain Jack and Shamrock. V2 is what I used to use and they also have solid flavors. The Reds are a good tobacco flavor and their Cherry is solid as well as a great Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread