Newly Launched: Buy Geekvape Sonder U Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapesourcingUK_Steven

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2020
vapesourcing.uk
Geekvape Sonder U Kit is a freshly minted e-cigarette. In what way does a new product catch your attention? You can find out from it. A simple yet lightweight unit is the best feature of a starter kit.
pod-sonder-u-geekvape-1.jpg

Since the Sonder U Pod System Kit is so simple, how does the kit reflect its simplicity? Firstly Geekvape Sonder U is an e-cigarette that does not require a manual activation mechanism. The device can be triggered by inhaling through the mouthpiece. I think this is the most basic element of a pod system kit. Fits perfectly with the Sonder U Pod which features a 2ml vape juice capacity, can be refilled by the side, and the magnet attachment makes it easy to install and replace.

The LEDs on the unit will light up under various conditions during vaping, such as when inhaling, charging, or running out of power. Be a good reminder to you. Suitable for vape juice containing nicotine. On the body, you can clearly see a visual transparent window where you can easily check the vape level when using the e-liquid, so you can refill it in time. 0.7ohm preloaded coils give you the right amount of heat and the smoothest MTL vaping.

But you shouldn't underestimate this starter kit either, Sonder U Kit gives you 1000mAh of battery capacity and a power output of up to 20W. Let you experience long-lasting and enjoyable vaping time.

I have to say Geekvape Sonder U Vape Kit is a product that is very friendly to the novice and smooth to the veteran vaper. A product that is so durable and long-lasting is really worth it!

Features
• 2ml Vape Juice Capacity
• Visual Transparent Window
• 1000mAh Built-in Battery
• 0.7ohm Coil
• MTL Vaping
• Inhale-activated
• Designed For Nic Salt

I also want to recommend you:
SMOK RPM 3 Mesh Coil For RPM 5 Pro(5pcs/pack)
Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA 25mm 3.5ml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread