Newly Launched: Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Kit

VapesourcingUK_Steven

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2020
vapesourcing.uk
Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Kit - a powerful and versatile vaping device that offers a range of features for an exceptional vaping experience. With dimensions of 106.532.126mm, this kit is compact and easy to carry around.
vaporesso-luxe-xr-max_(8).jpg

The LUXE XR Max Kit comes with a 5ml pod capacity and two different pod options - the LUXE XR Pod for Direct-to-Lung (DTL) vaping and the LUXE XR Pod for Restricted Direct-to-Lung (RDL) vaping. The kit also includes two GTX mesh coils - the 0.2ohm and 0.4ohm - for an impressive vaping performance.

Powered by a long-lasting 2800mAh battery, this device can output up to 80W, giving you the power you need for an enjoyable vaping experience. The kit is also paired with both LUXE X Pod & LUXE XR Pod, providing you with even more options for customization.

The vaporesso luxe xr max features a 0.54-inch OLED screen and 2 RGB LED lights that display the battery level and other important information. It also features smart touch buttons that make it easy to navigate through the various settings and modes.

This device is perfect for both RDL and MTL vaping experiences, thanks to its Fit For RDL>L coil platform. And with its DC 5V/2A Type-C charging current, you can easily charge your device for extended vaping sessions.

With its powerful battery, customizable pod options, and smart touch buttons, luxr xr max is sure to impress any vaping enthusiast. And you could find your favourite e-cigs at the best online vape store uk.

What about these:
xros nano 3
z200 vape

Reactions: 4rdTrux

VapesourcingUK_Steven

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2020
vapesourcing.uk
Looks good. I'm currently using the Luxe XR but could do with the extra battery power. I'm using it MTL with 1.2 ohm coils and have a total of 14 pods so I can fill them and avoid constant refilling. Would these pods be compatible with the max? Would I still be able to use the 1.2 ohm coils?
Dear friends, you can continue to use your old pods if their lifespan allows, the new luxe xr max is compatible with the previous luxe x pod and luxe xr pod.

Users who are viewing this thread