Next device advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstalker

Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Philadelphia area, PA
Thinking about my next device.

I started with the Apollo starter kit. It was a great place to start for me since it's easy to use, good price, and it comes with a nice PCC. It made me stop smoking after 20 years so that makes it the best in my mind.

I purchased a 510t and I really like it a lot. All stainless steel and it hits harder then the Apollo it seems. I have found the tanks suck a little. The atomizers are sort of a pain to clean. I bought some Boge cartos and they are awesome. I slap a drip tip on their and it's kinda cool looking (I probably look like an ... with this big metal stick hanging out of my mouth :). I have a Kanger T4 I haven't tried yet also.

So my next one needs to stay relatively small. I am not at the mod level yet. I like having something like an analog as I still go outside and vape with my old smoker co-workers. I like the feeling of having the small size. Really I like the eroll it seems way cool :) but I know this probably not my next step.

What do you feel the next level is for someone like me? Maybe ecab or ego?

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
If you want to stay relatively small go with an ego twist 1000 mAh with a 3.5 ML dual coil tank then you can keep using your cartos with it, but have plenty of juice and power.

its not what i would call small..i am using 1 right now. Its skinny but long, its like having a track baton in my hand

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
If you want to stay relatively small go with an ego twist 1000 mAh with a 3.5 ML dual coil tank then you can keep using your cartos with it, but have plenty of juice and power.

Keep in mind this is a very long (lengthwise) device combo...OP might be looking for something a bit more covert/normal looking.

Unfortunately its a tough world for a cig style device that satisfies. You could try a standard 510 or 808 cigstyle battery with smoktek's "shorty" 1.7 ohm cartomizers...they produce a nice vape on those smaller batteries, although they might shorten the life of the battery...

I might suggest a very small ego-c battery...such as the little 350/400 mah ones combined with a tank skirt and a mini vivi nova...battery life wont be great but the package is small

Mini eGo Battery 400mAh | eGo Batteries | Vaperite.com

Tank Skirts - 5ml & 3ml | eGo Batteries | Vaperite.com

Vision MINI Vivi Nova Clearomizer Tank System

I went with a Super T Precise Plus 10440 for my stealth style PV and while it costs a pretty penny man does it look great and doesnt draw too much unwanted attention:

Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Check out a pic of mine here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/225727-pictures-your-setup-848.html#post7947248

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Cstalker. I have a rather important question for you. In reading your initial post it appears (to me) that you are looking for a slim battery model. Correct? If that is the case then I have a second question. What does each one of your kits not do, that you would like your next PV be capable of doing?

I will reserve making suggestions until I hear back on these questions. Thank You.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Thinking about my next device.
So my next one needs to stay relatively small. I am not at the Mod level yet. I like having something like an analog as I still go outside and vape with my old smoker co-workers. I like the feeling of having the small size. Really I like the eroll it seems way cool :) but I know this probably not my next step.

What do you feel the next level is for someone like me? Maybe ecab or ego?

Why arnt you ready for a mod? Your wasting money on all the cheapo stuff... Provari mini is small with top performance that last...

Lorddeff07

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2013
St Kitts & Nevis
I am currently waiting for my apollo egoT ce4. I was going to start shopping for a twist but after some time on the internet I have decided against it. If you want small, then maybe you should look at the Joyetech eroll. Brilliant looking device and measures in at only 93mm, even shorter than the apollo standard kit and uses a tank system too. I am considering getting that as my next device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread