Next Set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

epaVi

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Toronto
Hey Guys,

I have a few juices coming to me over the next week or so.......I only have one Kanger T3. So It got me thinking - I need more so that I don't have to keep emptying and washing my tank each time I want a different flavor.

SO what do you guys typically do to jump from flavor to flavor? I was thinking that perhaps it would be best to get an atty for my twist and do the drip....but it seems to be for more "advanced" users.

Right now, I only have one battery - im thinking about grabbing an ego Q or K for my secondary.......

How do I know what atty fits my current twist?

So many questions - so little time!

Day

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Raleigh, NC
510 Attys fit the Ego style batteries. (I'm almost positive although now I"m second guessing myself because I know they make 510 to ego adapters). I'm personally not a huge fan of dripping but many swear by it, the taste is slightly better but I always forget to drip another couple drops and get a taste of just the atty and makes me want to gag. I mainly use mine when I've received several juices that I can't wait to try out.

I just have a few various clearos, I try to keep one for bakery type stuff, one for fruity, and one for tobacco types, so when I switch juices there isn't much of a nasty transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread