• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
When: Sunday, September 23 at 1pm
Where: Sun Up Brewing in the Brewers' Den (Just ask the hostess for the vaping Group when you arrive if you don't know where it is).
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in Sun Up's parking lot.

Great food at Sun Up, please consider having lunch and a drink (or two) there so we can continue to have our meets there for free! The kettle chips and chipotle ketchup are out of this world and they make a mean pile of nachos! More info about Sun Up is available on their Website!

Local suppliers are often in attendance so you can buy liquids, atomizers/cartos, drip tips, mods, etc. If you have something to sell or trade, bring it along! If you DIY and have a juice you're proud of, bring some and let folks try it!

Raffle News - We will have our usual raffle drawings (please consider bringing something to donate for our drawings, vaping-related or not!) and as always, we'll have our 50/50 cash pot drawings from the money brought in from raffle ticket sales. Our local suppliers often donate something great as well.

Spread The Word - If you know vapers that aren't part of the ECF, invite 'em! Know any smokers looking for alternatives? Bring 'em along! The more the merrier!

Social Schedule and party news - Here's our meet schedule for the rest of the year. Due to lack of interest and poor planning on my part, we will not be doing an anniversary party this year. That's ok though, as the regular meets are a party in their own right!
- Sunday, September 23, 1pm
- Sunday, October 28, 1pm
- Saturday, November 17, 1pm
- Sunday, December 16, 1pm

Have any questions? Shoot me a PM here or hit Barry up on the VIP Face Book page (Phoenix Vapers) at https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/. Feel free to RSVP in this thread or on Facebook, and we hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I was thinking of something like that for the December meet, a little gift exchange to finish off the year.

I don't wanna just volunteer everyone to bringing something this month, but I'll bring in an anniversary cake if SunUp'll let me and we can raise a toast to vaping and VIP. How many years is it for the club now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread