Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I apologize for the lack of a contest today folks. We've got some pretty cool stuff planned for tomorrow, hence, I've been extremely busy today :D

No worries Alan, we all appreciate what you do for the community anyway, so if you miss a day or whatever I'm sure no one minds!

I was going to PM you again, but didn't want to fill up your inbox anymore as I'm sure you're already busy enough. But I was wondering if you got my PM on the win last week? Not sure if you did and didn't have time to reply, or if it never got sent out to you properly because I think the forum was messing up a few times for me during the late night last week. So just wanted to be sure you got my PM, thanks!

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
No worries Alan, we all appreciate what you do for the community anyway, so if you miss a day or whatever I'm sure no one minds!

I was going to PM you again, but didn't want to fill up your inbox anymore as I'm sure you're already busy enough. But I was wondering if you got my PM on the win last week? Not sure if you did and didn't have time to reply, or if it never got sent out to you properly because I think the forum was messing up a few times for me during the late night last week. So just wanted to be sure you got my PM, thanks!

Yup, I got your PM, your stuff is on the way :D

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Sweet, thanks for the reply Alan! I just wasn't sure, since the forum was messing up a few times late at night last week, so wasn't sure if it got to you or not.

Well thank you again for the contests, and the reply on this quickly to!

Time to do some mailman stalking then :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread