Nhaler Lung Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperdeficit

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lucas, Texas
Hey all
Unfortunately my webcam isnt working so I am stuck doing text reviews for now.

Anyway Nhaler Watermelon Lung juice

I have started spending about a week with a juice before I do a review now I record my first impressions and make sure i include that in the review but I also take my in depth experience with the liquid into the review

First impression

A friend at work had this flavor and I tried it. I thought it was amazing! it tasted like a pink watermelon flavor extremely close to a jolly rancher. In my taste range there are two kinds of watermelon a green watermelon and a pink. green being like bubblegum and pink like a jolly rancher.

First impression Scores
Flavor 9/10
Throat hit 7.5/10
vapor production 8/10

After some time

I ordered this uice immediately

I got it and have noticed it still tastes really good, but not as good as the first impression. it has switched to a more mellow sweet flavor as a hybrid of the green and pink watermelon.

It was not as good as I rememebered. It is however my staple vape but this is also in part because I can not afford new juice right now. I DO like this one. but NOT AS MUCH as when I first tried it.

If you love watermelon you will like this one however

Scores

Flavor 8/10
Throat Hit 7/10
Vapor production 7/10

To order go to Nhaler.com They sell samples. i recomend the sample as the price of this stuff is pretty steep 23$ for 30 mls

To see my video reviews go to youtube.com/hyperdeficit

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Was just trolling for some suggestions on juice and saw this. made me think....

Back in early Jan I bought some lung juice samples. Liked both the Watermellon and Pomagranite - I bought them both in the 30ML size... Thought it was just me, but the second batch on the watermellon seems to be not quite as sweet as the first batch I had bought - still good and I like it better than most of the other 20+ samples I picked up in the last few months.... but now that you mention it.....

Do your lung's feel healthier?

I was extremely skeptical of the lung juice, but am beyond pleased. Got the sampler in the mail today. Used the sleepy time green tea for about 2 hours. The taste was great, I felt great, and even relaxed me a bit. Not sleepy, but then it takes quite a bit to make me sleepy.

Went to the nhaler forum to read up on the details of what was in it, and read I wasn't suppose to use it all day?! :cry:

Seriously give this stuff a try if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread