Status
Not open for further replies.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
There is a curiosity about Nhaler Lung juice so I found it appropriate to make a review on a couple. A note about Lung juice is its best used maybe once a day, every other day. The herbs in the juice are most effective used occasionally. So, Lung Juice wouldn't be your all day vape. Its also not cheap either coming in at a whopping $5.00 for 6 ml sample of it.

Specs: I am using an e-Go 650MAH with a LR atomizer.

Pear Lung: Very mild flavor. I don't taste pear. I really don't taste much at all. I do taste a bit of herbalness going on. Overall I would call this a very mild, mellow, gentle tasting vape. I will say Lung Juice does help to bring up phlegm. For someone still new to vaping, like myself (almost a month vaping but not quite) that is a bonus to help clear out my lung of all the damage I did.

Aroma: To me, no real smell of the juice.
TH: 3/10
Vapor:8/10
PG/VG:unknown
Color:light yellow
Nic: 12mg(you have no choice of nic level with lung juice)
Taste: if the liquid gets on my tongue I get a sweet flavor but not much when i vape.

Sleepy Time Green Tea :

A moderate green tea herbal flavor I do enjoy. Its not going to hit you in the face but I also don't think you won't be able to taste it either. It does have a calming effect I have noticed more so then the normal Lung Juice for me. This would likely be my only repurchase from Nhaler. I really enjoy the flavor and it does what it claims, very relaxing vape. Is it going to knock you out?
Probably not but it may be something to consider to help you get to sleep.

Aroma: I smell a light tea
TH: 1/10
Vapor: 6-7/10
PG/VG: unknown
Color: medium/dark brown. I think it really depends what you consider a "dark" liquid.
Taste: True to bottle. I can taste the tea.

Nhale-Xhale Grape Ape : I like to think I got a bad batch here, but I won't be shelling out another $4.00 for the 6ml to find out. There just is absolutely nothing reminiscent of grape at all besides perhaps that the juice is colored purple. I just can't taste really anything. I suppose I can use it up on a day when my tastebuds are not working.

Aroma: No aroma for me
TH: 2/10
Vapor: 7/10
PG/VG: unknown
Color: kool aid purple
Nic:24mg( some juices they sell are sold by nic content, that is just not the case with Lung Juice)
Taste: nada

Overall I suppose I was expecting a lot more then I got. I would buy the Green Tea Sleepy Time again, maybe. However beyond that I don't see myself really going back to Nhaler on a regular basis. If you enjoy gentle vapes though, this just might be the one you've been looking for. I prefer strong robust flavors so just not the one for me.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Thanks for the review (smile)

I ordered the Green Tea Sleepy Time about a yr or so ago ( I quit vaping soon after that and have just recently returned to it).. I have really bad insomnia.. So It was totally worth a try for me and I probably will be ordering this again in the future... I am not sure I'm completely sold on all the lung juices/claims- I could be wrong. I just havent done the research...
However, If I'm not mistaken, I had read that the Sleepy Time did contain some small amount of natural Melatonin..Which I do know ( in pill form) does help me sleep If not used nightly.

And your views on the Pear lung juice are so different from mine....I had recieved a free sample of it with the Sleepy Time...And for me, It was Really good.. It wasn't a punch you in the face flavor but definitely there..Smooth sweet pear. My fav pear flav to date.. After reading your review, I'm hoping the recipie hasn't been changed in the last yr.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
RazorNribbonz~ I think for me it may just be that I prefer stronger flavors. I really thought not even being a pear person, I really would of liked the pear. It did have great reviews, I know some people do love it. It just didn't do it for me. As for the claims Lung Juice makes its hard to tell. I did research many of the herbs, and they did have very health friendly properties. The question is will it work when we vape it? I really can't say. The pear itself is a calm mellowing flavor, same for the Sleepy Time but even more so IMHO. It did help bring stuff up, but that was the biggest difference I noticed. There is also the chance in the body it is helping in ways we just can't see or feel but its hard to know that for fact. It would be neat to see Lung Juice studied more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread