nic salt

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I just bought a bottle to try , I usually mix my juices 80\20 vg\pg at 5mg nicotine I don't plan on vaping a pod I've got too much money invested in my mods and tanks anyways I just want to try it to see what its all about just looking on suggestions can I use the same mix as regular nic or should I increase the pg a little , and as for the flavoring do I need to add more? I just bought capella flavoring I heard is was a bit more potent then TPA ,and I also realise that capella flavoring is not VG or pg does that change the way you mix I'm used to flavoring with pg in it . thanks in advance

Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I haven't used nic salts, and doubt that I will. From what I think I know though, salts can be used in the same mix levels as freebase but you might want to increase PG a bit if you want more throat hit. I think most salts are smoother than freebase nic.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Unless they are formulated NOT smooth (some vendors do that) they will likely be smoother and with less throat hit. IF TH is your thing, you may want to increase Pg a bit, but there is no reason to otherwise. Other than some (Possibly) increased smoothness, at 5 mg/ml I doubt you will notice a HUGE difference since freebase isn't that harsh at those levels. You may be seeing high PG nic salt premade JUICES as often they're marketed to pods or other types of vapes that may do better with a thinner liquid, but there is nothing wrong with making your juice at your normal ratio nor doing ANYTHING different than you would in your free base mixes.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy them,

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread