Nico shots greater than 18mg nicotine concentration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodlum

Sep 4, 2013
London
Hey guys

I like to vape at 12mg, but you generally can't get hold of pre-mixed nico shots strong enough to make shortfill up to any more than 6mg, because of TPD.

I've got some shortfill, 40ml, concentrated so that you can add 20ml of nico shots. Adding 18mg shots would only take this up to 6mg nicotine.

I've got hold of some 36mg nicotine concentrate from here (36mg Liquid Nicotine USP Grade - Blue Star E Liquid Wholesale), where you can select your desired base PG/VG mixture.

How is it that they are able to sell this in strengths greater than 18mg? Does that restriction only apply to 10ml bottles? The smallest they sell is 30ml.

Many thanks

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey guys

I like to vape at 12mg, but you generally can't get hold of pre-mixed nico shots strong enough to make shortfill up to any more than 6mg, because of TPD.

I've got some shortfill, 40ml, concentrated so that you can add 20ml of nico shots. Adding 18mg shots would only take this up to 6mg nicotine.

I've got hold of some 36mg nicotine concentrate from here (36mg Liquid Nicotine USP Grade - Blue Star E Liquid Wholesale), where you can select your desired base PG/VG mixture.

How is it that they are able to sell this in strengths greater than 18mg? Does that restriction only apply to 10ml bottles? The smallest they sell is 30ml.

Many thanks

Non EU companies are not required to follow EU rules.

Eastern Office
FUXI Trading Co.
Xingang Middle Road
Haizhu District
Guangzhou
P.R.C
Middle-East Office
Waleed Group
Office 2110
Conrad Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road
PO Box 212850, Dubai