kittymailbox.jpg~original

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
oMG-cats-13599915-475-380.jpg~original

That is ME in the photo!!! :shock:

My postman took it for me to enter a Foursquare Game/Contest I was playing back in 2011. We only needed to have a pic taken next to a Postal vehicle, but he went one step further by letting me sit inside (sort of) and I have gotten a lot of mileage out of it... including winning a few Contests!! :D

He was always very supportive of my vaping... and even said he wished they had something like that around when he was trying to quit!! He retired over a year ago, but is on my Facebook friends, and I'm sure he would get a kick out of seeing that it has become a 'meme' now... LMAO!!

I am shocked and amazed that it has found a new lease on life... and yes, even a little bit flattered... :wub: Gotta love the internet!!

Btw, here is a pic of my Mailman posing for another Contest... :)

MOV-Dave.jpg~original

DNC

:laugh::laugh:
You should use it for your avatar at least once a week.....you're an actual interwebs celebrity

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
oMG-cats-13599915-475-380.jpg~original

That is ME in the photo!!! :shock:

My postman took it for me to enter a Foursquare Game/Contest I was playing back in 2011. We only needed to have a pic taken next to a Postal vehicle, but he went one step further by letting me sit inside (sort of) and I have gotten a lot of mileage out of it... including winning a few Contests!! :D

He was always very supportive of my vaping... and even said he wished they had something like that around when he was trying to quit!! He retired over a year ago, but is on my Facebook friends, and I'm sure he would get a kick out of seeing that it has become a 'meme' now... LMAO!!

I am shocked and amazed that it has found a new lease on life... and yes, even a little bit flattered... :wub: Gotta love the internet!!

Btw, here is a pic of my Mailman posing for another Contest... :)

MOV-Dave.jpg~original
LOL You'll be happy to know that your pic was the first that popped up when I googled 'vaping postman' (or something to that effect).
The internet is great huh? Made for a great meme though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread