Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephN1966

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
York, PA
Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking and learning tons for the past few weeks. I am proud to say I kicked a 2-3 pack a day/30 year habit 11 days ago when I found a decent e-cig. Like so many other people I started out looking to replace the tobacco taste of my Parliament Lights and like so many in 8 hours I was ready to reach for an analog. Thankfully I have a local place for juice and they suggested flavors. A mix of "Vapor King" blueberry and peach has gotten me through the past 10 days but I was getting bored of that. I don't know how I can say thank you enough to all of you who post your reviews as well as to Kent and nicoticket. I received my first order from him today and I KNOW I will never, ever pick up another analog again as long as he is in business!!! I knew that I would love Beetlejuice and CLS based on your reviews but in only a few hours I am addicted to Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. Thank You, Thank You Kent!! I know that you are working your .... off but I can tell you that you are saving the world one analog smoker at a time, you have a lifetime customer in me!!

neiceemary

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Brooklyn Center, MN
Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking and learning tons for the past few weeks. I am proud to say I kicked a 2-3 pack a day/30 year habit 11 days ago when I found a decent e-cig. Like so many other people I started out looking to replace the tobacco taste of my Parliament Lights and like so many in 8 hours I was ready to reach for an analog. Thankfully I have a local place for juice and they suggested flavors. A mix of "Vapor King" blueberry and peach has gotten me through the past 10 days but I was getting bored of that. I don't know how I can say thank you enough to all of you who post your reviews as well as to Kent and nicoticket. I received my first order from him today and I KNOW I will never, ever pick up another analog again as long as he is in business!!! I knew that I would love Beetlejuice and CLS based on your reviews but in only a few hours I am addicted to Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. Thank You, Thank You Kent!! I know that you are working your .... off but I can tell you that you are saving the world one analog smoker at a time, you have a lifetime customer in me!!

Welcome and congrats on quitting! You have found an awesome juice and amazing customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread