Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
H1N1 -- Nicoticket
65 PG/35 VG -- proprietary ratio
12mg nicotine
steep time: unknown

Sampled in a Phoenix V4 rda, with various coil builds bewteen .9 ohm and 1.6 ohm on a Kamry K100 mech

Nicoticket's H1N1, aka the virus, is a tobacco Absolute blend. It's along the dessert-like tobaccos of Heather Heavenly Vapes, and has a fluctuation flavor profile. First impressions: tastes like a Whatchamacallit candy bar with other notes.

There is a powdered peanut flavor mixed with a semi-sweet chocolate, vanilla on the exhale and some caramel swirling about that disappears while a touch of cinnamon plays over your senses. The peanut flavor, be it powder or a wafer type, not full on peanut or salted peanut or shelled peanut, but a light peanut-y taste, more of an accent to the chocolate. There is a twang of TA, and a hint of honey. The flavor is blended, yet certain flavors do rise to the top depending on dryness of coil, drag duration/length, exhalation technique. The room odor has a stronger vanilla aroma than flavor tasted.

There is a hint of a throat hit @ 12 mg, so 18 would be satisfying for me (Nicoticket doesn't currently offer a nicotine level above 18mg). The tobacco, or tobacco absolute, isn't strong enough for me to be considered a tobacco, much like the last 2 light tobacco offerings from Halo, but the rich, complex blending of pleasing flavors is a winner. While I dislike peanuts, the note is light and blended well enough that it registers more as a wafer cookie than NUT, which works best for me.

H1N1 is a dessert tobacco absolute eliquid that delivers a rich, satisfying vape that is sure to please custom RY4 fans and dessert lovers. While not overly sweet, the sweetness of caramel, chocolate and vanilla is balanced with the dryness of light peanut and the occasional spice of cinnamon and a whisper of honey to make this a long duration vape, or just with a cup of coffee. If the flavor doesn't win you over, the room aroma will!

Nicoticket has crafted a uniquely blended, complex liquid with a bold signature.

H1N1 is available from Nicoticket available here:
http://www.nicoticket.com/

review originally posted in the EFC thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

Liquid provided free from a PIF for personal sampling

magicman22

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Scotts Valley, CA
I just received some H1N1 at 6mg. Very complex flavor profile. Hard to pick out the exact flavors. I sense a tobacco base with a lot of vanilla overtones.
I don't quite taste peanuts or chocolate (yet).

Only a few days old; will be interesting to see how steeping will change the flavor profile.

I really like this tobacco variant. Lots of flavors melded into a complex elixir - which applies to all the other Nicoticket juices I have tried.

This one definitely keeps you guessing - highly recommended.

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I am loving the H1N1 and really had to control myself with my 15ml bottle until my 50ml arrived. With the 50ml order I thought I would try the Altered State in a 15ml since I like the Gravity. Well my 15ml order for AS was upgraded to a 30ml bottle. I was amazed at how good the AS is and immediately placed another order for a 50ml bottle plus another 50ml of H1N1.

While the H1N1 does get better with age it is really good right out of the mailbox. Not too sweet and not too much tobacco......just right.

dripped into a Pheonix V5 with dual coil set up at 1.1ohm on a DNA 20 mod turned to 14w

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread