Nicoticket's The Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
So i have never tried the virus until about 3 days ago. I was vaping when the old formula was still available but i don't like higher pg because it tears up my throat and i sub ohm as well. So now that the product is back and in a new higher vg formula i decided to try it. I was hesitant, mostly because there has been so much hype about this juice, and my experience has been the more a juice is hyped, the less of a chance i'll like it. Guess my taste buds are wierd.

Anyway, i wanted to write a little about my experience with this juice because it's rare to find a juice that lives up to at least a big part of all the hype about it.

So here goes, i am vaping this juice in a cloud beast tank but using the t6 coils from the arco 2 because the flax paper coils just give amazing flavor and last a long time, and they perform better in the cloud beast, the tfv8, than in the arco 2 tank.

So here goes:

First tank, strong coffee flavor with a chocolate background. Not really an all day vape for me but not terrible so i can easily vape through the tank.

Second tank, the coffee seems to have moved to the background and the chocolate is up front. Still not an all day vape for me but not terrible. I am starting to wonder though if this is what i'm going to experience all the way through the bottle. If so, i won't be ordering again.

Third tank, wow, this is where the magic happens, nice earthy tobacco with a little sweet, now this i can vape all day.

So far i'm only on tank number 3, but this is the most interesting juice i've ever vaped and that's where it lives up to the hype. Some of the flavors it changes into are not favorites for me but it's just the fact that it changes and so fast. I can see this juice never really getting old hat because you don't know what flavor is going to come through next. That makes this a fun juice, if there could ever be a juice considered "fun", because the more you vape it, the more you get to experience different flavors, all from one juice. Pretty amazing stuff.

I may not like every flavor that comes through all the time, but i would still buy this again, just for the experience of an ever changing and mutating juice, just like a virus, lol, so very appropriately named.

Great job with this juice Kent and i'm looking forward to seeing all the flavors that come out of this as i continue to vape it and will definitely be ordering more.

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread