Nicotine Nirvana American Blend 100% American Made E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
I actually got this juice for free in my eGo order for the fourth of July sale.

I usually do not like straight tobacco juice, especially "marlboro" flavored juice. BUT, I am running very low on juice due to delayed shipment from other vendors, so I decided what the heck, I'll try it out. They were nice enough to send it for free I should at least try it out.

I have a thing about tobacco flavored juices. I find that they all seem to taste more like cigarette butts, or licking an ashtray. I dearly love even some dekang juices, but the factory "marlboro" or drkang juice is just terrible. many people rave about the Kent, Parliment, or Camel from Vapor for life, but I find them tasting sooty, ashy, and overall unpleasent, kind of that ashtray dry taste.

Well, this juice is totally different. I find it to be the BEST tobacco flavored juice I have ever had. It tastes like a fresh pack of Redman chew smells. Nice and juicy as opposed to ashy and sooty. I found it to have good TH, but still rather mild. with sweetness and fruity undertones. Like I said, kinda like chew smells. Almost a grape or plum sort of sweetness as opposed to candy.

Vapor production is good with the taste from the draw to the exhale. Many juices I have found have good vapor but not as thorough a taste.

I believe this will become one of the juices in my vaping rotation.

Taste: Truly Tobacco, with fruity/sweet undertones, not ash or ashtray .

Smell: like a fresh pack of RedMan chew.

Throat Hit: There but mild, sort of like a Marlboro medium or Benson & Hedges

Vapor Production: Very good while keeping the taste.

I may not be a professional reviewer, but I am someone that found a new juice to add to the vaping rotation. COMPLETELY by accident. I will definately be ordering more of this juice. :toast:

Add me to the list. I am a noob and placed an order from them for the eGo kit. I got a bottle of the import Marlboro and Menthol as well. They threw in a freebie of American Marlboro. It is fantastic and much better than the import. Night and day difference for me. Will be my go to as well. BTW, fantastic vendor as well. Can't say enough good about them.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Add me to the list. I am a noob and placed an order from them for the eGo kit. I got a bottle of the import Marlboro and Menthol as well. They threw in a freebie of American Marlboro. It is fantastic and much better than the import. Night and day difference for me. Will be my go to as well. BTW, fantastic vendor as well. Can't say enough good about them.

In this regard, you get what you pay for. Cliff, the owner of NN, told me that he personally makes the American Blend e-liquid. I've tried a lot of e-liquids, but American Blend remains my favorite! With the coupon code and free shipping, it is truly a bargain.

RadicalJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread