The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nifty accessory for 901 mod owners...

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by tinstar15, Jul 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Up until now, if you were a vaper with a 901 native mod and happened to like eGo specific attys or accessories like the cone, you were relegated to cobbling together adapters or home-brewing a workaround of some sort.

Not anymore....

901/808D Battery to eGo Atomizer Adapter

Madvapes has a 901 -> 510/eGo adapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just installed them on both of my 901 SD MKII's. One now is set up for eGo tank attys and the other is running a LR 510 atty with eGo cone and drip tip. Both function without a hitch and now my SD's look pretty darn slick.

I have one of TW's 901->eGo "tank" adapters. Totally different beast. TW's adapter is just a longer version of a traditional 901->510 adapter which allows the atty to connect to the eGo tanks or XL eGo attys.

The Madvapes version has the cone threaded section on the adapter which allows the addition of a cone to your 901 native mods.

Its not a sealed adapter if that's important to anybody interested.

Hope I'm not the only one who wanted one of these.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.