Niquid reviews - Black tea and Jasmine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZEdwards

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Republic of Boulder
First off, I must say that I am stunned, awed, impressed and overwhelmed by ELP's service. They practically send their orders by Floo Powder or Owl (Harry Potter reference if that makes no sense) or teleporter. I'm halfway across the country from them, and if I order on Saturday, my purchase is here by Wednesday. What could be better??

My most recent purchase included black tea, jasmine and rose for me and French Pipe 0 to cut with French Pipe 11 for my partner (who is a lightweight, not a true nicotinic like me... :) ) I knew I liked the rose already.

I am not a fan of sweet flavors -- not in food, not in beverages, so I expected I wouldn't like it in vapor, either. I also don't like the taste of most "tobacco" flavors -- they're too smoky, too sweet, too caramel-y. (How did I smoke for 11 years? Dunno...) Thus, when I saw rose, jasmine and tea, I was delighted.

Jasmine could be very perfume-like, but isn't. The initial draw is slightly sweet and floral, like walking by a field of clover on a warm afternoon. It hits across the tongue and for me, tingles the tip a bit. It produces lovely vapor, quite fun to play with -- I can both blow smoke rings and french inhale it.

The throat hit is excellent first thing in the morning (but my throat kind of numbs after that, so I don't notice it as much as the day wears on), tingly and just harsh enough to be noticed, not enough to cause a cough.

Jasmine excels on the exhalation, however. Although I never exhaled nasally with analogs, I do with vapor (and have seen a benefit -- I live in a dry climate and am prone to nosebleeds -- 1-3 a week in the past. In the two weeks I've been vaping, I haven't had any). The scent really comes through on the exhale with jasmine, and it gives a secondary tingle in the back of the throat.

The flavor is soft and subtle without being absent, almost like the flavor of perfume tasted off someone's skin. (Sorry for the imagery... No, I'm not!). It is flowery, it is slightly sweet, but neither overpowering nor excessive. It leaves a hint of jasmine in the room after vaping.

Black tea is very much like having a cup of tea -- it's smooth, not sweet, not sour or bitter. There's a hint of mineral at the back of the throat, and the throat hit is excellent. For blenders, it's an excellent substitute for unflavored niquid -- I know it goes beautifully with vanilla, rose and jasmine. I assume it would work nicely with mint and the flower flavors -- I'm looking forward to a shipment of honey flavoring to mix black tea with orange and honey to make my favorite tea (Honey Darjeeling from Celestial Seasonings). This black tea is more like an Assam than a Darjeeling, meaning it's less acid and smoother -- also, think high quality loose, not Lipton.

It vapes nicely, produces lots of vapor, and has no noticeable atmospheric odor.

Both are excellent if you like subtle, complex flavors.

LiquidVapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
New York
www.eliquidplanet.com
First off, I must say that I am stunned, awed, impressed and overwhelmed by ELP's service. They practically send their orders by Floo Powder or Owl (Harry Potter reference if that makes no sense) or teleporter. I'm halfway across the country from them, and if I order on Saturday, my purchase is here by Wednesday. What could be better??
Thanks for the kind words...nice when your supplier has no life. huh?:)

I am very excited to try this. I just started vaping yesterday and I already love it. Unfortunately the liquid I ordered with it from a different company doesn't come for another few days. The kit came with 5 carts, which aren't too bad. But I love tea and Jasmine. Your critiques are quite intriguing. Thank you for them. I will let you know my views once I receive them.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread